Looking for work

SRTurbo04

Well as some of you know i left for the army back in April...well i got injured and was medically discharged due to my injuries.

Well i am back in Columbus and I am looking for work again.

I have worked in customer service for over seven years, and in banking for three.

I am very flexible, easy to be taught, respectful and very goal orientated.

looking more towards office building type work, no warehouse ect ect.

If you know somewhere hiring please let me know. Thank you for you help ahead of time.

Took me like 4 weeks from phone interview til today to get an in person interview with chase

Can try progressive medical too...its not hard work, pay isnt great, but i know we're hiring

thanks ill check into that. possible link?

chipotle is hiring. i'll be your best friend if you get a job there.

please keep this serious, i am in dire need i cant keep waiting tables with the way my back is jacked up due to what happen

It might sound like a lane job but the limited is always hiring..it pays well. Go to the limited page and you can fill out an app. Abercrombie is always hiring people for warehouse positions as well. Good luck on your job hunt :)

looking more towards office building type work, no warehouse ect ect.

:dumb:

I would for sure check roush honda as a sitdown service advisor that takes phone calls and what not. We may or may not be hiring... For sure call and check... I WILL NOT say i sent you.

We need to get together for lunch at our East Coast Center at Easton. I know we talked before, but the company is kicking ass, making huge profits and people fight to get in here. I'll be over there next week and will nose around with the hiring managers I know. A good friend of mine here just got promoted to the Regional VP and she's very cool. 22 year vet of the company.

If I do this...just don't fuck it up as my rep is on the line too.

Goodluck man. Try nationwide, I hear they are doing temp to hire deals

Nationwide sucks.

Try Cardinal Health. They seem to be hiring pretty often.

Oh really? I thought they almost never consider hiring unless you have a Bachelor degree or some level of Six Sigma training.

Nationwide sucks.

Oh really? I thought they almost never consider hiring unless you have a Bachelor degree or some level of Six Sigma training.

A bachelor's helps, but they have been hiring a lot of people with associate's degrees too. Try to get in to financial services east, it's like the entry level into the company.

Keep an eye on their website too. I may know of a position opening up in the next month or two. If that happens, I'll get with you.

Nationsides site or the other one? Cause I wasent able to find the other site.

Nationsides site or the other one? Cause I wasent able to find the other site.

I was talking about Cardinal Health. If you just got to their website, there is a nice career section.