Obama sneaks in a new tax starting 2013

CHERRY

Just thought you guys should know about this:

Just thought that you should read this ASAP.....

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/oba...are-taxes-home

Briefly starting in 2013 you will be taxed 3.8% of the total sale of your house.

They will use that money to pay for his Health Care Program.

Time to register to vote for 2012.

Chuck

Just thought you guys should know about this:

Just thought that you should read this ASAP.....

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/oba...are-taxes-home

Briefly starting in 2013 you will be taxed 3.8% of the total sale of your house.

They will use that money to pay for his Health Care Program.

Time to register to vote for 2012.

Chuck

Fact: Obama will not will the 2012 election unless the GOP puts a meat head like Palin up against him.

Fact: Health Care Program will go down in flames and get taken down by the next president.

OP, the 3.8% is only levied once the capitol gains ceiling is hit. Also giving a link to GOP on a Dem negative seems one sided ;).

Unbiased write ups:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/realestate.asp

http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/22/news/economy/medicare_tax_increase/index.htm

It's not 3.8% of your home sale. Even if the tax affects you, cause you make over 200k a year, it only applies to the profit over the threshold. Not the entire sale.

The above is not an endorsement of the plan, but can we at least call it what it is.

Any new tax is bullshit. The Gov't needs to be accountable and cut spending. Fuck you IRS. I'll be finding more loop holes and ways out this year as will tons of others. Cash businesses fucking king.

OP, the 3.8% is only levied once the capitol gains ceiling is hit. Also giving a link to GOP on a Dem negative seems one sided ;).

Unbiased write ups:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/realestate.asp

http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/22/news/economy/medicare_tax_increase/index.htm

CNN unbiased lul.

Fact: The next president will fuck us just the same as the one before that and so forth.

I, myself, can't wait. Soooo many wanna blame Obama for every last problem. I wanna see what happens when GOP gets a piece, if they win. I simply wanna laugh. Then I wanna laugh at the statement "It's gonna longer than 4 years to fix what Obama fucked up" Simply because that's just what the fuck he's dealing with from that jackoff Bush, but I digress. Americans wanna do nothing but complain.

Soooo many wanna blame Obama for every last problem.

Not me....I'm still wondering why so many thought he was actually going to be the one to fix the situation? I've said all along he was NOT the person to have in the position. IMO the ones who voted for him are to blame, not him.

He's just like our very own Mayor Coleman, someone who was never qualified to make a good decision. Locally, Coleman needs to GTFO too.

Our problem is way bigger than one person. GOP, Dem, etc.

But the PODUS is in charge of the ENTIRE situation and all the people tasked with making it right. Unfortunately Obama is not the manager we need in place to get things done. He would make a great speaker of the house though.

I, myself, can't wait. Soooo many wanna blame Obama for every last problem. I wanna see what happens when GOP gets a piece, if they win. I simply wanna laugh. Then I wanna laugh at the statement "It's gonna longer than 4 years to fix what Obama fucked up" Simply because that's just what the fuck he's dealing with from that jackoff Bush, but I digress. Americans wanna do nothing but complain.

So your excuse for Obama is one you wont accept for the next president?

Its a cycle. When a dem is in office, conservatives bitch and blame. When rep is in office, liberals bitch and blame.

Don't care what they call themsleves - until each of them recognizes we:

1) DO NOT HAVE A REVENUE PROBLEM

2) DO HAVE A SPENDING PROBLEM

We cannot spend or tax our way to prosperity - just like real people - live within your means. A balanced budget amendment at the federal level makes more sense every day.

We cannot spend or tax our way to prosperity - just like real people - live within your means. A balanced budget amendment at the federal level makes more sense every day.

The problem is, people don't want to feel the pain of reduced spending. They'll bitch and complain that we need to cut spending, but once something they benefit from gets cut or reduced they run to the streets (or blogs) in protest.

In MI for example, our new gov. is working hard to balance the budget. Everyone was on board, until certain programs got cut backs. Now there are people picketing everywhere and trying to get people to sign recall petitions. The "not in my backyard" mentality is a vicious circle where nobody wins until we all acknowledge the problem and agree to feel some pain in the process of fixing it.

The problem is, people don't want to feel the pain of reduced spending. They'll bitch and complain that we need to cut spending, but once something they benefit from gets cut or reduced they run to the streets (or blogs) in protest.

In MI for example, our new gov. is working hard to balance the budget. Everyone was on board, until certain programs got cut backs. Now there are people picketing everywhere and trying to get people to sign recall petitions. The "not in my backyard" mentality is a vicious circle where nobody wins until we all acknowledge the problem and agree to feel some pain in the process of fixing it.

or people lose their jobs and say 'see now the unemployed numbers are up'.

ugh.

Michigan is essentially like the twilight zone...

A spending problem isn't a problem if you have the revenue to support the spending. Revenue needs increased, spending needs decreased. You fix both, not a huge hit on one or the other.

Can we tax the top .5% yet?

A spending problem isn't a problem if you have the revenue to support the spending. Revenue needs increased, spending needs decreased. You fix both, not a huge hit on one or the other.

Can we tax the top .5% yet?

Sounds like some Keynesian load of b.s. that Krugman would say!

Sounds like some Keynesian load of b.s. that Krugman would say!

Oh it could easily become that, but with every fucking decision in this country being done by people who've been bought out by the private sector, who's to say that any decision being made now isn't?