WOW cable should change their name!

Mattsv8

To WOW this fn sucks. Yea u have to have these new digital boxes for a cable channel to work and oh we forgot to mention ud get better reception and service with bunny ears. Good lord its like trying to watch a skipping cd with no skip buffers I men the voices don't match the person constant static and ppicture cutting in and out and they want us to pay extra for the waaaayyyyy worse service swearr to got satelite has to b better closest to bunny ears. I'm gona install a digita penis box so it can cut out and skip as mutch as the fancy wow digital cable.

Yes, wow cable sucks. Check to see what else is offered in your area, unfortunatley due to the digital change everyone requires either a digital box of some sort. My parents have the same issue with wow and refuse to change.

Yes, wow cable sucks. Check to see what else is offered in your area, unfortunatley due to the digital change everyone requires either a digital box of some sort. My parents have the same issue with wow and refuse to change.

Not true. With my Insight you can connect the tv directly to the wall. They have no plans to change it either.

Not true. With my Insight you can connect the tv directly to the wall. They have no plans to change it either.

LOL, i used to work for insight. It is on its way man, insight will be the last ones to change.

Also you will start to find channels are not in the same spots and you will even begin to lose channels. They have mini boxes available right now. if you have a standard box or dvr you will not experience any issues.

I asked my rep. He said no.

You got sold or lied to, sorry man dont beleive everything a salesman says to you. Insight isnt known for their honesty.

Also, new aquisition reps are not given updated information. NSR is the team that goes around and upsells, we were the ones breifed on what changes were taking place.

You got sold or lied to.

I dunno, he is in high level retention... I didn't ask it as a rention question, he has just been our rep for a few years now.

I dunno, he is in high level retention... I didn't ask it as a rention question, he has just been our rep for a few years now.

new aquisition reps are not given updated information. NSR is the team that goes around and upsells, we were the ones breifed on what changes were taking place.