Who wants to Drag race the world's fastest street car? (MARK-STEP UP)

coltboostin

I have a 3 speed transmission... it is not designed for Roll Racing... but I tell you what....

We will make this a 2 race series and I'm down...

I'll give you a 60-160 (on a real closed course like an airstrip)

If you give me a Dig on a real Drag strip with real prep. We can do both races for whatever amount of money you want to race for. Same car, same bet, both races.

How is that for fair.

I cant give you anything-you want to roll with the boys- step up and stop winning.

You want concession or an avenue to excuse yourself from the race, PM Jamie. Im just taking "yes" or "no"s right now

• Downvote 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 3 speed transmission... it is not designed for Roll Racing... but I tell you what....

We will make this a 2 race series and I'm down...

I'll give you a 60-160 (on a real closed course like an airstrip)

If you give me a Dig on a real Drag strip with real prep. We can do both races for whatever amount of money you want to race for. Same car, same bet, both races.

How is that for fair.

You dont need real prep. Just bring yourself some pimp juice!

http://i816.photobucket.com/albums/zz88/lopobeater/pimpjuice.jpg

• Upvote 1

I cant give you anything-you want to roll with the boys- step up and stop winning.

You want concession or an avenue to excuse yourself from the race, PM Jamie. Im just taking "yes" or "no"s right now

Really, so you want me to race YOUR race, but you won't give me my race... ok this is about as pointless as you are then.

I gave you your race... you have to man up and give me my race too.

I am done with this nonsense now...

Really, so you want me to race YOUR race, but you won't give me my race...

Yup. Thats why its called a fucking call-out chief. If you car was actually a street car, I don't know how or why this is even a fucking issue.

You want to issue excuses or negotiate another race-PM Jamie.

Yup. Thats why its called a fucking call-out chief. If you car was actually a street car, I don't know how or why this is even a fucking issue.

You want to issue excuses or negotiate another race-PM Jamie.

put the thread on hold until jamie has internet service and can make the call-out himself. making callouts on someone else's behalf is lame as fuck---period.

sounds like he's agreed to your (friend's) race, as well as his race--pretty fair if you ask me.

people have jobs/families/responsibilities. can you expect them to drop everything for a weekend and trailer their car 2 hours just because that's when your buddy wants to race?? if he wants to prove a point that bad, he can come to a track near columbus.

Maybe you should put this up on yellowbullet. Get some "street" cars in on this.

I believe he has a thread up there.

people have jobs/families/responsibilities. can you expect them to drop everything for a weekend and trailer their car 2 hours just because that's when your buddy wants to race?? if he wants to prove a point that bad, he can come to a track near columbus.

Jamie is only in town a few days a week kids, dogs, and a company to run-he has more of a "life" according to your Definition than anyone on this board.

JP might be the largest nut swinger ever. Since Jamie has an account here I'm sure your mini don king shenanigans are not needed. Jamie knows how to find Mark I bet.

Doing a favor as requested from a friend. Dont kill the messenger brosef. ;)

Need a nitrous bike? I'm not nearly fast enough but I'm in....should be fun

You know your always welcome! Besides you owe me a motor run (with your chain ON this time!!) :fuuuu:

You're thinking of Steve! This is Anthony, the fast sprayed 1K :fuckyeah:

Bauce Sauce. And tell me that isn't Cavin's old bike is it?

My Busa wants some action ( so yes I am in)Guess I'll have to hook the spray up to hang with all these turbos and nitrous guys. Lol

Love it-that makes 3 bikes that should be on a trailer soon. :)

Just wanted to quote this for the irony of a spelling error. I think he meant to put "stop whining" instead of winning.