03/04 cobra for sale anyone?

Stimmel1647545512

svtperformance.com has many of them. check the market section and go to terminaters.

this^^

unfortunately, these cars are getting to the point where people who can now own them are absolutely beating the shit out of them, or modding them into dedicated track cars. finding a clean, unmolested example will be difficult

There is/was a stupid clean blue one w/ like 30k miles on it on buckeyestangs for like $21k i think....even the exhaust is polished....sexy wheels, etc, whole 9 yards for sure. Check it out.

this^^

unfortunately, these cars are getting to the point where people who can now own them are absolutely beating the shit out of them, or modding them into dedicated track cars. finding a clean, unmolested example will be difficult

The real trick is finding a clean on for a reasonable price. Anyone who didn't beat the shit out of them is trying to charge a premium.

still awaiting the transmission issues to be straightened out on my '04 (built 4r70w). 19k miles, and i bought it brand new right off the showroom floor. don't think i'll get rid of it anytime soon. finding a one owner car will be difficult, but i'd definitely check out svtperformance.

how to pay too much for a sub par car.

I walk their lot frequently.

Their cars are usually beat. High class Denny Dotson IMO.

I actually went and looked at this cobra and it is in really good condition. seats have almost no wear to them and paint seems to be in great condition. I do have to agree with you on the quality of their cars. It is very hit or miss, they do have high prices which I thought they would fix when they bought out Roby.

Anyone who didn't beat the shit out of them is trying to charge a premium.

As would I, if I was selling mine. ;)

Never raced, hardly modded, car is in perfect shape with just 23K miles. I would probably ask for at least $23K, if I was to sell. They are getting harder and harder to find in this condition now... :nod: