Since Blue98Ls1 made a thread magically lock for no reason-

coltboostin

Here was my reply.

Well Jp gave me a name and number but there isn't a guy with that name that works there according to the man that answered. Fail. :(

He is a weekend manager. You want his cell? I LOL'd at the fact that think you can call some desk secretary, and get information about a private event that does not yet exist. Sorry toots, your not that important.

Like I said no worries. Keep it locked. I don't want a CR event out of this, and I'd rather not deal with 53209278 pages of troll BS. You'd rather put the e-hammer down on me for selling A car for profit, or setting up a race on a "racing" forum-but you let every 18-22 year old Ricer World of Warcraft faggot fill this forum with the 99.98% of bullshit is is today?

Right. Got it. Carry on with that. :dumb:

• Upvote 1

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since you insist on keeping this going. Cell #. And if the manager would have said "he is here on weekends only" would have been different. Better not be your cell or buddys cell posing as "Keith".

For what benefit? I don't want you involved-I don't want a CR event out of it, and I don't care to have the thread to reopen.

I'll pass.

And it's reason like this that CR will never be what is once was and why is it now shit.

Been saying this for years.

And it's reason like this that CR will never be what is once was and why is it now shit.

So if you own something and it taken away from you because of someone elses actions you would not be angry? OR how about if they get charged and or fined for something they had nothing to do with? Do not get me wrong, I like the having fun when I am out and about or going to new places to meet some people but I would not let anyone screw with something I own.

I think a few of these folks need to take a class on tact and learn that the actions of a few have ruined it for the many. Basically, be more discreet retards.

What is wrong with what Tina posted? She is trying to protect the board from legal issues??

If it's legit, then prove it legit and move on. Otherwise it's shady.....call the whambulance.

-Crossle

What is wrong with what Tina posted? She is trying to protect the board from legal issues??

If it's legit, then prove it legit and move on. Otherwise it's shady.....call the whambulance.

-Crossle

Damn it every time I hop on a computer lol, but yeah like I was saying above. It's easy for a handful of you to complain about this being shut down for the time being when the police don't come knocking on YOUR door over some retarded event that isn't legitimate/that is illegal (not saying this event is). Saying up and down that it is, doesn't cut it.

It's been said 10X over, if you don't like it why do you insist on staying in this board? I mean seriously, whine and moan all you want, but you still keep coming back. Did you ever stop to think that the people that started the board grew up? Maybe some note should be taken?

I agree with you that some people grow up, but you also have to think they're others who haven't yet grew up or even others who have just got the bug. With this being there site i can't say it isn't fair that the newbs or the people who have'nt grown up should get to experience the CR for what it was. But some are led to believe it's more than what the name says or exactly what the name says......

All in all It's there site so they do what they want. I'm here for the gangbang we call life and shooting the shit with everyone else...and also bench racing since i am not worthy :mad:

So if you own something and it taken away from you because of someone elses actions you would not be angry? OR how about if they get charged and or fined for something they had nothing to do with? Do not get me wrong, I like the having fun when I am out and about or going to new places to meet some people but I would not let anyone screw with something I own.

I think a few of these folks need to take a class on tact and learn that the actions of a few have ruined it for the many. Basically, be more discreet retards.

Its bullshit. The whole "legal" this is a smokescreen of bullshit. A webmaster If it was an issue-it can be made more private-do a purge of all the trolls, the pigs, and anyone why was not an actual "contributor" to the racing scene.

Is facebook or myspace liable when someone kills themselves? Fuck no. Is the mother/father of the bullys them selves even liable? FUCK NO. Only those participation int he acts as per our own Supreme fucking court per

United States v. Lori Drew

http://www.citmedialaw.org/threats/united-states-v-drew

and

Finkel v. Facebook

http://www.citmedialaw.org/blog/2009/finkel-v-facebook-court-rejects-defamation-claim-against-facebook-premised-ownership-user-

If there were "scared" about it-they could easily make all users click a no-fault waiver that cover's their ass. Further, they can not control the actions of its users nor the outcome of what they do. Anyone that thinks something near that would stand up in court is a fucking moron.

So, if Anthony, His wife, brother, or ANY of the MOD team think that CPD>The Supreme fucking court, then we indeed have an issue.

• Upvote 1

What if we let everybody openly setup street races on here then you go run over some kid or whatever.. It would come down to (and has) "yeah we always get on columbusracing.com to setup races, we came out here, and unfortunately this happened.. it's so sad and we're sorry blah blah blah" Reporters and cops show up at Anthony's door and it's not a fun day for him. Whether he has to spend a dime or not, I doubt he wants the hassle, and since it's his board I'm pretty sure he can do what he wants with it.