Since Blue98Ls1 made a thread magically lock for no reason-

coltboostin

It has nothing to do with her or anyone specific for that fact, except maybe Jon Linn :gabe:

The last 3-4 years have seen some major publicity concerning street racing and the "dangers" of anyone and everyone doing it.

It doesn't help now that when some random stupid ass (think Morse Road retards two years ago) does ANYTHING at high speeds, some witness is quick to point to street racing and the general public looks for an outlet to blame. Bring on CR.

Most of you run your day-to-day lives cruising around on here thinking of the good ole' days, with your wishful thinking, oblivious to the real world. I only wish we had it as good as we did five or ten years ago. Maybe in shithole Cleveland where the cops worry more about homicides and serial killers than street racers.

Face it, we are on the short end of the stick. If you don't like it, move somewhere else.

CR= my 2nd home.... i will take it as it is.:fa:

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to add here, that it's way easier to drive around here then back in Hawaii with a modded car. I haven't received one ticket since moving here because I am driving normal. The only time that I see people get pulled over is when they are flat out speeding. Atleast here in Columbus, they don't require you to get a reconstruction permit for anything that you do to your car. Of course, getting the recon permit is impossible and driving around is a major hassle with anything done to your car. Grant it, I don't go to the hang out spots and deal with police late at night since I rarely go out here.

It was the same in hawaii, police never patrolled the roads late at night until a few jackasses had to get in wrecks doing 120 plus and kill a few people.

It has nothing to do with her or anyone specific for that fact, except maybe Jon Linn :gabe:

The last 3-4 years have seen some major publicity concerning street racing and the "dangers" of anyone and everyone doing it.

It doesn't help now that when some random stupid ass (think Morse Road retards two years ago) does ANYTHING at high speeds, some witness is quick to point to street racing and the general public looks for an outlet to blame. Bring on CR.

Most of you run your day-to-day lives cruising around on here thinking of the good ole' days, with your wishful thinking, oblivious to the real world. I only wish we had it as good as we did five or ten years ago. Maybe in shithole Cleveland where the cops worry more about homicides and serial killers than street racers.

Face it, we are on the short end of the stick. If you don't like it, move somewhere else.

cleveland is great for racing :p

I guess. There are some great poker run videos on youtube. It's that time of year and the boat videos are everywhere.

grudge racing videos are way better. been watching em since 8 this morning

im still waiting on your cam only 10 second run.

When I gut my car, put a 9inch in it, $4k trans, update the valvetrain, and everything else required I will.

OR

I can keep my car able to drive on the street and enjoy it.

Besides, I am working on something way better than a cam only 10 second run...

When I gut my car, put a 9inch in it, $4k trans, update the valvetrain, and everything else required I will.

OR

I can keep my car able to drive on the street and enjoy it.

Besides, I am working on something way better than a cam only 10 second run...

fail should have just kept the element