WTF - hotest day of the year and no one was on the water!

Nitrousbird

Went out to O'Shaughnessy tonight to do some wakeboarding, and there was hardly anyone on the water. We were the only wakeboard boat out there, which never happens. Saw one inboard, but they were north of Home Rd most of the time, I presume to spend some time on the slalom course. We stayed south, and only really dealt with one I/O pulling a kneeboarder.

Water was pretty good consistently tonight (other than an unusual amount of debris on the west side). I can't figure out why no one was out there. We got on the water before 7pm, and didn't pull out until dark. Pulled some of my best air to date...nothing that impressive yet, but I'm progressing nicely.

Wonder why no one was out...it was uber hot, the water was freaking 91 degrees...great boating weather!

Went out to O'Shaughnessy tonight to do some wakeboarding, and there was hardly anyone on the water. We were the only wakeboard boat out there, which never happens. Saw one inboard, but they were north of Home Rd most of the time, I presume to spend some time on the slalom course. We stayed south, and only really dealt with one I/O pulling a kneeboarder.

Water was pretty good consistently tonight (other than an unusual amount of debris on the west side). I can't figure out why no one was out there. We got on the water before 7pm, and didn't pull out until dark. Pulled some of my best air to date...nothing that impressive yet, but I'm progressing nicely.

Wonder why no one was out...it was uber hot, the water was freaking 91 degrees...great boating weather!

It's Thursday?

:confused:

KillJoy

It's Thursday?

:confused:

KillJoy

tonnnns of people go out during the week.. TONNNNSSSS

Yeah....Its too damn Hot to be out on the water...That only amplifies the effect.

its one thing to sit in a boat going 40 mph....the wind doesnt help much

ona jet ski though ur splashing around in the water so you can stay cool.

If you see a big bald guy waving at you you know its race time. The 16 foot bass boat wants a piece.

I race for no less then 500 fish bucks. I'll be in the only all red loud speed boat out there. More then likely hot lapping the south side of the lake or at the sand bar. Come say hi if you see me. :fa:

I'll be out there all weekend bauce. You guys got my number so just hit me up.

hmm just might

I didnt think you could swim. :dumb: You have a phone and my number, all you gotta do it call. I will send you to VM and never return your call. Have a good weekend.

:lol:

I race for no less then 500 fish bucks. I'll be in the only all red loud speed boat out there. More then likely hot lapping the south side of the lake or at the sand bar. Come say hi if you see me. :fa:

For sure. If it is too hot to fish. I am going to be at the sandbar as well.

people sitting in a boat oin the hottest day of the year.. NOT IN THE WATER = HOTTTTT... i dont see why your suprised. i bet there were tonnns of jet skis out on alum though. or boats with people swimming.

The Wally's on Alum might be on the water, but the boaters on O'Shaughnessy tend to do water sports = in the water.

It's Thursday?

Less idiots out destroying the water = heavy use by the wakeboarders / surfers during the week. I've seen the lot full at 8:30 at night with trailers all the time during the week.

Heat index was well over 100 degrees. Gotta be outta your fucking mind to be out in that heat. I sat in the ac all day.

Heat = boating weather. It was only 95 yesterday evening anyway.

Yeah....Its too damn Hot to be out on the water...That only amplifies the effect.

Have you ever been on a boat? It is always cooler on the water than off of it. You can just feel the difference hopping off the boat to get the trailer and that's next to the water.

When do I get to go out? :)

Any time - boat can hold a lot of people.