Where To File A Claim With Columbus

Fiji ST

It happened by the 315S/70E interchange. We had the police come and take a report because it was a serious road hazard.

There was a huge impact there this morning.....that wasn't you was it? :confused:Around 8:45am?

Ouch! if so. I was trying to focus on traffic thus couldn't get a good look over. Looked like a Chevy of some sort.

There was a huge impact there this morning.....that wasn't you was it? :confused:Around 8:45am?

Ouch! if so. I was trying to focus on traffic thus couldn't get a good look over. Looked like a Chevy of some sort.

No, that wasn't me. This happened last Thursday night.

goodluck took me 6 months to get a check from them just keep at it an dont give up they will give in

So what did you do?

So what did you do?

i had to call the claims departnment (call the general number off there site to get sent over) the lady will then fax email or send you in the mail a claim form you have to fill out. send it back in an dont forget to send in the MONEY TO FILE A CLAIM!! yes you have to send in money to file a claim(it will be reinbursed if you win) after that you will be sent to

http://www.cco.state.oh.us/index.php

hit civil cases, here you can check on the status of your claim... goodluck took me 6 months they waited till the day before the last day that they had to respond to pay.

I Cant find my thread but there was some info in there.

Finally got ahold of someone who knew what the hell to do. Got transferred about 5 times and had to call two numbers before I got the right department. They're mailing everything to me apparently.

Already turning into an awesome process!