Another Columbus music video

verse

Are we talking about production value...or musical talent/ability to spit original shit? I saw a poor example of both man if I gonna be honest. It's just my opinion and that means not a lot to you in sure.

Check out the web series for a local columbus band. The guy that does the filming has some real talent. You'll probly hate the music, but the productiOn is very legit.

YouTube.com/twentyonepilots

Are we talking about production value...or musical talent/ability to spit original shit? I saw a poor example of both man if I gonna be honest. It's just my opinion and that means not a lot to you in sure.

Check out the web series for a local columbus band. The guy that does the filming has some real talent. You'll probly hate the music, but the productiOn is very legit.

YouTube.com/twentyonepilots

The video was actually shot by a very talented friend who does it for a living. The video was supposed to be a satire of 90s rap music. I told him it was a pretty stupid video, but that's what they were going for as far as the video goes.

Nate's had some of his stuff played on 107.5 and was a finalist for their local contests.

The video was actually shot by a very talented friend who does it for a living. The video was supposed to be a satire of 90s rap music. I told him it was a pretty stupid video, but that's what they were going for as far as the video goes.

Nate's had some of his stuff played on 107.5 and was a finalist for their local contests.

I like this shit, sick of hearing all the same fuck this fuck that n**** that shit.

Dude should keep it up.

Edited by V8 Beast
edit

My only thing is it's pretty a unoriginal style of rap. There are a few white guys that are making it big in that style. It will be tough for him to take fans away from those other guys. Was the video shot with a handycam? I can see the idea behind it I guess...

My only thing is it's pretty a unoriginal style of rap. There are a few white guys that are making it big in that style. It will be tough for him to take fans away from those other guys. Was the video shot with a handycam? I can see the idea behind it I guess...

He's not white, he's cuban.

I'm not sure what he used to film this video. I didn't go over there when they filmed it. I know he has a couple cameras that cost several thousand. He closed up the skateshop he owned to go to video school.

smh at the white kids in the video above me.... fake gangsters at there finest.

That's nothing new, 90% of these "rappers" are "fake gangsters" to begin with, white OR black color has nothing to do with it.

Don't mind the original video..its nothing special but it's fun.

But come on, Columbus hip hop.....you have to have Blueprint as #1...possibly Illogic and Copywrite. And P Blacc is nice as well. Here's a Blueprint track for those who haven't heard of him.

Favorite Illogic song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aavBigXvy4