Hilliard, every Saturday from now on?

Kryptok

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Change ur tampon, u seem to have this odd crush on me or something lately as you post rightafter I do almost every post of mine.

well seeing as i was online browsing at lunch you happened to have posted in a thread i was intrested in posting in myself. i just think its funny that you "are to old to sit in a parking lot" but claim that you will come out if its closer, but we all know you wont come out because your leash only goes to logans.

Well fuck it if people are gonna start making up meet spots at way the fuck out spots then I am gonna find one on the eastside again. Maybe kroges has got a new manager that didn't get the memo ..... fuck driving hilliard, sawmill was pushing it but the fairly cool cpd made it ok. Edited by Buckeye

Hilliard is to far for me as I live in Blacklick.

HD is not to bad for me since I work 5 miles away and can stop on my way home from work onf Fri night. Its to far on Saturdays though.

I would be down for Sonic on Hamilton.

I would deffinitly be down for an East side meet BUCKEYE :)

well seeing as i was online browsing at lunch you happened to have posted in a thread i was intrested in posting in myself. i just think its funny that you "are to old to sit in a parking lot" but claim that you will come out if its closer, but we all know you wont come out because your leash only goes to logans.

The last two meets that were on the east side I came out too. But hey its cool. Good try champ.

Look I know my balls taste well but please get off them already

Well fuck it if people are gonna start making up meet spots at way the fuck out spots then I am gonna find one on the eastside again. Maybe kroges has got a new manager that didn't get the memo ..... fuck driving hilliard, sawmill was pushing it but the fairly cool cpd made it ok.

Which Kroger? Being in Westerville this and Sawmill are about even. With as many. CR members as there are on the eastside it may draw more out.

Which Kroger? Being in Westerville this and Sawmill are about even. With as many. CR members as there are on the eastside it may draw more out.

I'm between Westerville and Minerva Park so I'm in your boat I need to go to a meet after I get the cobbwebs out of the car

I'm between Westerville and Minerva Park so I'm in your boat I need to go to a meet after I get the cobbwebs out of the car

Yeah I'm right at Sunbury and 161. Sawmill doesn't take long at all. Distance isn't an issue, its just finding time to go.

Haha, Fuck OP and Hilliard. This didnt turn out the way you expected did it?

Sure.. I think I'll be alright if people don't show from CR. The meet last Saturday was a good turnout and I talked to 3 people from CR...

• Downvote 1

I've got it. Why don't we have an eastside meet and a westside meet. Every other week, we find a place to see which side of Cbus is fastest and to catch up with the other group. We can go from there. That's just the first of the ideas. ;)

I've got it. Why don't we have an eastside meet and a westside meet. Every other week, we find a place to see which side of Cbus is fastest and to catch up with the other group. We can go from there. That's just the first of the ideas. ;)

wont work. people like consistancy