Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Correction Phil, they don't play Michigan State. You are right about Nebraska being at Penn State though, regardless those are 3 losses on the horizon for Penn State. Their biggest win of the year has been a 10-7 victory over Illinois, they have played these teams

Indiana State

Temple

Eastern Michigan

They did face Alabama and get the shit kicked out of them though as well lol.

we need corrections lol. did you see the wisky game is @ wisky but location is tba? and there schedule was comparable to osu if not better. bama > miami, eastern michigan <toledo, temple> akron..... just saying.

we need corrections lol. did you see the wisky game is @ wisky but location is tba? and there schedule was comparable to osu if not better. bama > miami, eastern michigan <toledo, temple> akron..... just saying.

Haha Sandusky is about to live in a facility of Corrections. The time for the Wisky game is TBD on ESEC's website. What is Penn States strength of schedule, maybe Bicranium knows

its official, im convinced espn is just in the mood to make people want to fire joe pa. doug goblieb had this whole thing about how he wants to listen to smart people and what they would do and their opinions. he brings his father on who was a long time coach, he asks his father "would you let paterno coach this weekend?" his father gave some great examples and said yes. while saying yes and giving reasons why, doug was on the defense and yelling at his dad baisically trying to get him to stop talking and saying dad, your wrong joe pa shouldnt coach after all this info came out. not one person on espn has backed paterno, but instead started a 100% witch hunt on him. from mike and mike to doug gotlieb (est 8hrs) of people saying to get rid of paterno. where is the other side? why is no one defending him? and when people do, they cut them off or hang up on them?

The dude is 84, probably has dementia to some extent, and doesn't know his own ass from a hole in the ground. ESPN creates drama because that's their business. If there is no drama, no one cares, and they lose business. While the whole situation is fucked up, its now coming at the expense of joepa.

Ha no shit!! Now the hot rumor is Urban Meyer to PSU if Paterno is fired. This has been a rumor for as long as him to tOSU has been, but now it could very well be a realistic destination for him. They get rid of the entire coaching staff and have nothing hanging over their heads from the NCAA vs OSU having unknown sanctions looming, plus the PSU job is not nearly as stressful as the Ohio State position. It'll be an interesting next couple of months for sure.

I still don't buy the whole shit of Urban being announced at the Duke game, best part of that rumor was the date it was supposedly going to happen was wrong. Anyone with credibility would atleast know the right date for the Ohio State vs Duke game, wouldnt they?

I thought the University was talking to Tony Dungy after Joe Pa leaves?

They could be who knows, you see/hear rumors daily about coaching. Im suprised Grudens name hasn't been attatched to the PSU job. ESEC hates the Big10 Phil, haven't you figured this out yet? As soon as the Big10 started the BTN, ESEC was done with them. It'll get worse once the contract between the big10 and esec expires and b10 games are shown on BTN, Versus and most likely Fox. Now you see what some of us mean about a media bias? There was no witch hunt on sCam Newton and his 180k dollar payday, there was very little reporting about the Miami situation, you hear nothing about Oregon's paying for video tapes they weren't supposed to, ect..

So for those that feel ESEC isn't out to destroy Ohio State, watch this and let me know how you fuck up not once, but twice when reporting a major story such as this

watch this and tell me espn doesnt hate OSU

Apparently he said the wrong school before they aired this as well

So for those that feel ESEC isn't out to destroy Ohio State, watch this and let me know how you fuck up not once, but twice when reporting a major story such as this

watch this and tell me espn doesnt hate OSU

Apparently he said the wrong school before they aired this as well

And they actually let this air? :wtf: espn owes osu a public apology for throwing their name In such a shitty story. And they should have let Joe PA retire on his own at the end of the season, but espn was so hard up on getting him out that Penn st had no other choice. Espn would have ran this story til they got rid of him, and they would have kept saying it so you think he should have been. Rip Joe pa. He will be dead within a year.

Phil now you see why most of us hate the SEC, its because CBS and ESEC force it down our throats. If this were to happen at an SEC school you wouldn't see the witch hunt that you just witnessed! If anyone thinks you would've you're a fucking moron. There was no witch hunt over sCam Newton's daddy taking 180k, but there was one over players trading their personal belongings for tattoos

Anyone watch the news conference?

Stupid reporter: are you aware that students are rioting right now?

John Surma, vice chair of board: considering that I'm here right now, probably not.

This is a shit show of epic proportions.

I haz no cable in the new house yet goddamit!!!