Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Yeah seems like they like digging themselves in a hole and try fighting back. They did it against Miami, Indiana and now Purdue. Hopefully OSU can win this thing because they are in line for a trip to the b10 championship game. I don't see OSU losing to Penn State or Michigan. I think Penn State loses out, not to mention they have only won twice in columbus since joining the big 10.

Based on this game is going OSU will need some help to win this. They are just not getting it done at all.

Oh well, UFC tonight at my place with beer will make it all better :)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the line is pretty tall

Mike Adams- 6'8 (I think thats generous as I have stood next to him on high street)

Corey Linsley- 6'2

Mike Brewster- 6'5

Jack Mewort- 6'6

Marcus Hall- 6'5

JB Shugarts- 6'7

Andrew Norwell- 6'5

Antonio Underwood- 6'3

Those are all the lineman that have played this year that I can think of

He is a true 6'1" I think flat foot

Haha never understood the point in lying in a media guide. It'll all come out at the combine should you be good enough to get invited to it, not to mention NFL teams measure everything but a players dick, and who knows what they do behind closed doors lol.

BTW why Ryan Shazier has not been playing this year is beyond me.

FWIW that last fumble will not go in favor of OSU, knee on the ground

Yeah I know they do, hell we had kids doing it in highschool lol. The rule was 2in and 10lbs. I would've been 6'8 290 as a highschool senior if I would've done that lmfao.

Theres also been many of kids that run 4.3, people doubt them and they go do it see Pryor lol

Coming out of high school they had me listed as 6'' 190lbs and running a 4.3. Reality., 5'10, 175, 4.4. It did get me more looks, but when I wne to twalk on at OU the coach looked at me and laughed before "prescribing" a nice weight gainer :lol:

I'll be honest, I saw a lot of 4.3 40's in the spring. So I don't doubt it when they list the 40 times. A lot of quick guys