Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Anyone watch the interview last night with he and Bob Costas? Sandusky's defense attorney is as slimey as Sandusky is. They claim that they have found 1 of the witnessess that no one else has been able to and that his story has changed. Sandusky took forever to answer a simple "do you have sexual feelings for young boys" from Costas.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone watch the interview last night with he and Bob Costas? Sandusky's defense attorney is as slimey as Sandusky is. They claim that they have found 1 of the witnessess that no one else has been able to and that his story has changed. Sandusky took forever to answer a simple "do you have sexual feelings for young boys" from Costas.

i was listening to that as well, what a sick fuck. how do they even know who the kid was ? i bet they just pulled up some guy gave him some $ and told them what to say. absolutly terrible. i hope mqcuery comes out and blasts sandusky, but he proly wont. he will prolly change his story.

He fucked his whole case with that interview. His lawyers has the IQ of a carrot.

bob costas- so how do you explain what happened in the shower that night that mcquerry described the scene as " a rythmatic slap slap slapping, you raping a boy that seemed around 10 years old"

sanduskys reply " well we were playing around, horse play, the boy turned on the shower heads and was sliding on the floor, and we were snapping towels with eachother."

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? DO WE LOOK THAT DUMB? that is the worst excuse ive heard yet. gtfo , i didnt know penn st put in a slip n slide in the shower. most gym style showers have a no slip grip floor. making it difficult to slide across. i hope the prosecution brings that out when he tells this story in court.

interview was disturbing, even more creepy--if that is at all possible

Listening to Cowherd today and I mean... just like he said, if you weren't creeped out listening to that interview then you probably have some issues you need to get checked out yourself. When he says "I touched his leg" you just cringe. Dude is going to get his asshole torn open in prison if he doesn't kill himself before he gets there.

Funny post on Bucknuts

They were joking Luke was driving the limo at Don Scott to pick up Urban.

"Urban is eating at the Ohio Deli right now with Gee and Smith, Oh yeah, a realtor is sitting right beside them. WOW, LF is sitting in the back with a T shirt on that says "Will run defense for food"and actually Bohlmann was the one driving the Limo."

:lolguy:

Funny post on Bucknuts

They were joking Luke was driving the limo at Don Scott to pick up Urban.

"Urban is eating at the Ohio Deli right now with Gee and Smith, Oh yeah, a realtor is sitting right beside them. WOW, LF is sitting in the back with a T shirt on that says "Will run defense for food"and actually Bohlmann was the one driving the Limo."

:lolguy:

:lol: thats awesome

Lots of people buzzing about Urban possibly being in town now. Not sure why he'd be eating with Kirk though. Kirk doesn't live in Columbus anymore and I believe Kirk and the Gameday people are doing SMU/Houston this week. Urban is supposed to be doing the Michigan-Nebraska game this week in Ann Arbor.

Rumor this morning was that Urban is at Earle Bruce's house. Urban coached under Bruce and really, really, really loves the guy.

BTW for those who didn't know, Urban's father Bud passed away last week. Bud was a huge OSU fan, lived down near Cincy (Urban played at Cincy), etc. Father dies, Urban comes into town to talk about his future with a father figure, Bruce... who knows.

Lots of people buzzing about Urban possibly being in town now. Not sure why he'd be eating with Kirk though. Kirk doesn't live in Columbus anymore and I believe Kirk and the Gameday people are doing SMU/Houston this week. Urban is supposed to be doing the Michigan-Nebraska game this week in Ann Arbor.

Rumor this morning was that Urban is at Earle Bruce's house. Urban coached under Bruce and really, really, really loves the guy.

BTW for those who didn't know, Urban's father Bud passed away last week. Bud was a huge OSU fan, lived down near Cincy (Urban played at Cincy), etc. Father dies, Urban comes into town to talk about his future with a father figure, Bruce... who knows.

Funny thing is, Bruce pines for Fickell on 610 constantly rofl