Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

Michigan is looking good, but I still don't believe they are "back". I actually think OSU beats Michigan on saturday. You stop Retard Robinson, you stop Michigan. The only good defense Michigan has gone against was Michigan St, guess what, they lost that game lol.

If Michigan wins, well shit happens and it was bound to happen sooner or later. Like SS said, better enjoy it because its gonna be another long decade after this.

BTW if these reports are true, why lie? Just fucking come out and say "yeah I am going to be the new coach at Ohio State"

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He wants to be respectful to The Game this weekend. Plus, he hasn't signed anything yet. Like I posted from nevadabuck, details will be ironed out today in Atlanta. From another person with connections on Scout, the coaches will be let go when they get back from Ann Arbor. Search committee called to meet on Sunday at 1PM. Urban will be introduced to them then possibly everyone later that day via press conference.

What the hell? I just came across this - apparently it's a tribute video of some sort. It was so embarassingly bad I had to share it.

WTF?!

This video always makes me smile

Oh BTW Boom will bust off a 50+yard TD run against Michigan, he's done it the last 2 times they've played.

He wants to be respectful to The Game this weekend. Plus, he hasn't signed anything yet. Like I posted from nevadabuck, details will be ironed out today in Atlanta. From another person with connections on Scout, the coaches will be let go when they get back from Ann Arbor. Search committee called to meet on Sunday at 1PM. Urban will be introduced to them then possibly everyone later that day via press conference.

how are they going to let them go with a bowl game still ahead? your sources dont think things through very well. if you tell a coach hey btw, umm your fired, but please stay and coach the bowl game thats ridiculous. i dont htink they will make any official annoucements until after the michigan game but they wont "fire" anyone til the end of the season. there are too many rumors and "sources" i bet its a bunch of people speculating and saying " from a source". im not going to act like i kno or heard it anywhere, but they will let fickell finish his season in a respectful manner.

I don't believe any of that.

I don't think he does anything until after his dad's funeral.

oh im sure they have been in discussion during the time, but all these idiots saying they kno this and they heard that is out of control. he will be the coach. its not a problem, i wish the bs reports would stop and let them wait until the michigan game is over. i understand he wants to start getting his recruits asap but let the current staff finish their season off with some respect. those guys busted their asses for a long time, rather they won or lost you know they did what they thought was right and didnt give anything less than 100 % effort.

how are they going to let them go with a bowl game still ahead? your sources dont think things through very well. if you tell a coach hey btw, umm your fired, but please stay and coach the bowl game thats ridiculous. i dont htink they will make any official annoucements until after the michigan game but they wont "fire" anyone til the end of the season. there are too many rumors and "sources" i bet its a bunch of people speculating and saying " from a source". im not going to act like i kno or heard it anywhere, but they will let fickell finish his season in a respectful manner.

If OSU loses to UM on Saturday they very well may decline the bowl game to get everything started with Urban right away. Who knows how it all goes down? I'm just posting stuff that is being posted by people elsewhere who are very clearly connected.

Urban signed!!

OSU has three years to find another head coach.

Lmfao!!! Same exact thing I have been saying this entire time. Urban will bail soon as Braxton graduates, wait and see. Hopefully by then Luke is ready to take over because I also think he eventually becomes the head coach again at Ohio State.

BTW I don't know what to believe anymore, I have said that Nevada has been wrong in the past, but at the same time everything he posted has been reported by the bigger media outlets, just a month later. I don't see why they wouldn't allow Fickell to coach the bowl game even if they hire Urban before hand.

You have the game to lose you jackass. and i feel brady hoke will have this team playing well here soon.

there isn't a B1G title on the line, no NC, Rose bowl or BCS bowl bid for us on the line, we have nothing at stake to loose.

jackass :p

Lmfao!!! Same exact thing I have been saying this entire time. Urban will bail soon as Braxton graduates, wait and see. Hopefully by then Luke is ready to take over because I also think he eventually becomes the head coach again at Ohio State.

BTW I don't know what to believe anymore, I have said that Nevada has been wrong in the past, but at the same time everything he posted has been reported by the bigger media outlets, just a month later. I don't see why they wouldn't allow Fickell to coach the bowl game even if they hire Urban before hand.

:wtf: you are becoming dumber by the day. lets look at his track record, bowling green ( winner) left for a better job, utah( winner) left for a better job. spend 7 years at fla and he stepped down because he had a fucking heart attack. idk how many people are going to continue to work at that kind of production level after having a heart attack from stressing out so much. osu is a much easier gig then fla was. the b10 isnt nearly as tough as the sec. he will be here for a while, hes never quit anywhere prior to his contract being up minus fla. and that was due to health reasons. buckeye fans are never satisfied, you have a rookie hc, and people say he sucks, you get a proven winner and you dont want him cause he beat the dog shit out of you in a ncg. wtf do you people want?

Edited by FILL

Why would UM bail after Miller graduates? What job would he be setting himself up for after 3 yrs at a perfect fit.

BTW Channel 10 is "breaking news" that Urban has signed, the dispatch is also reporting it. Im watching Fickells press conference on there right now

Dispatch says a deal has not been reached

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/campusrivalry/post/2011/11/report-urban-meyer-taking-ohio-state-job/1

this is 2 hrs ago. nothing is done you morons. it makes the reporters who are spouting off look like dumbasses as well. everyone wants to be the 1st one to report somthing but no one wants to wait until the correct info comes out