Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey phil, pepper your angus. i cant wait for meyer to dial it up on michigan in the shoe next yr.

and if it didnt matter and meyer was such a shit coach, why are all the SEC fan bois acting jelly?

I just proved all the southern fanboys wrong with this post, they claimed that Urban "couldn't handle the pressure in the SEC" and that he was "washed up" and "can't compare to the other SEC coaches" so I hit them with this.

Current coaches at their current schools records and stats (excluding meyer while he was at florida).

Urban Meyer - Florida (05-10) Overall record 64-14 .821 winning pct. 2 national championships, 2 SEC championships, 1 heisman.

Les Miles - LSU (05-11) 74-17 .813 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 0 heismans.

Nick Saban - Alabama (07-11) 54-12 .818 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 1 heisman

Gene Chizik - Auburn (09-11) 29-10 .744 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 1 heisman

Steve Spurrier - South Carolina (05-11) 54-35 .607 winning pct. 0 national championships, 0 SEC championships, 0 heismans.

I just proved all the southern fanboys wrong with this post, they claimed that Urban "couldn't handle the pressure in the SEC" and that he was "washed up" and "can't compare to the other SEC coaches" so I hit them with this.

Current coaches at their current schools records and stats (excluding meyer while he was at florida).

Urban Meyer - Florida (05-10) Overall record 64-14 .821 winning pct. 2 national championships, 2 SEC championships, 1 heisman.

Les Miles - LSU (05-11) 74-17 .813 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 0 heismans.

Nick Saban - Alabama (07-11) 54-12 .818 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 1 heisman

Gene Chizik - Auburn (09-11) 29-10 .744 winning pct. 1 national title, 1 SEC championship, 1 heisman

Steve Spurrier - South Carolina (05-11) 54-35 .607 winning pct. 0 national championships, 0 SEC championships, 0 heismans.

Nice work.

And anyone that says he doesn't have the passion or fire to do what he did at florida can take a walk. I dont think he would take such a high pressure job if he werent ready. The fans can see a half ass a mile away, and he would be roasted. I think a year off will do wonders for him.

i say let him take the helm. why not try to dial up some big plays with what we have.

I disagree, give fickell the chance....he had a rough year but he deserves a shot to finish off the year on a positive note by himself. I would rather have urban start completely fresh next year anyways.

I disagree, give fickell the chance....he had a rough year but he deserves a shot to finish off the year on a positive note by himself. I would rather have urban start completely fresh next year anyways.

true, maybe keep urban on the field as a mentor, not coaching, give him a feel in a real game what we are working with.

i love listening to hoke talk. not one time does he say ohio state. he just continues to call them ohio. " ohio is a great school with great players, im glad meyer came to ohio so this rivalry will be fantastic. ohio has great tradition:lol: i love it. its the slightest disrespect but he is consistent with it.

He's stealing Woody's routine of calling UM the team up north. Weak in my opinion.