Official Football 2011 Thread

DaddyBuiltRacing

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been to the BW3's on Bethel. I'm down for that. I was going to suggest the BW3's in Grandview (5th Ave) since it's more centrally located, but it's whatever to me.

And Phil and Gabe having the same avatar is fucking with me. I'm like Phil? Gabe? Gabe? Phil? You? Him?

Never been to the BW3's on Bethel. I'm down for that. I was going to suggest the BW3's in Grandview (5th Ave) since it's more centrally located, but it's whatever to me.

And Phil and Gabe having the same avatar is fucking with me. I'm like Phil? Gabe? Gabe? Phil? You? Him?

grandview is fine i can do that. jerks. and it messes with me to but its funny at the same time cause now gregs mug is all over this place

Tyvis Powell is my favorite OSU commit, read his blogs and tell me how you can't like this kid as a Buckeye fan

http://www.buckeyehousecall.com/2011-articles/december/tyvis-corner-ball-until-i-fall.html

The team up north is like school on Saturday: “NO CLASS”- Tyvis Powell

Bwahahahahaha

I am free after 5....

BTW something is up with recruiting, yet another kid got an offer for 2012

5* OT DJ Humphries

We simply do not have the room for all of these kids unless pulling schollies from players or half the team is transfering lol. I know not all these kids will pick OSU, but damn its sort of getting ridiculous

Humphries is interesting. OT which OSU really needs. Committed to Urban and Drayton's old school, Florida. Someone on Scout (not an insider, just a random poster) said they were sitting on a plane next to Drayton leaving or headed to Charlotte (where Humphries is from) yesterday. So I guess that answers who he was going to see. Decker sounds like he's not going to visit OSU now so that's off (Meyer told him he had to visit to get an offer). Kalis won't reconsider. Work on Diamond, Dodson, Davidson and Humphries.

The insiders on Scout say there is one position group that simply has Urban scratching his head and it's the OL. With 5-6 spots left in this class I hope for at least 2 of them to be OT's.

Yeah the OL depth is absolute shit right now, I have been saying that since the Brew crew that they needed to go after more OL. They put all their chips on Seantrel Henderson and the kid from Glenville (picked USC) and then had to scramble to find anybody/everybody that was 6'4+ 300lbs+. I have read that Reid Fragle is gonna be switched to OL from TE?

What about Marcus Hall? He hasn't really been all that great while here but he could improve with better coaching. Its pretty damn scary that the starting left tackle next year could very well either be a true freshman (was the last one to do that Boon or did Adams start as a freshman) or a converted Tight End...

What about Marcus Hall? He hasn't really been all that great while here but he could improve with better coaching. Its pretty damn scary that the starting left tackle next year could very well either be a true freshman (was the last one to do that Boon or did Adams start as a freshman) or a converted Tight End...

Hall is interesting. He's one of the guys who can play T or G but just not a true T like Norwell is. Strangely enough, he's also an answer to your question of when a true freshman started at T. He started at RT a game or two in 2009. It's just a problem that Bollman had where he actually liked to recruit guys who could play all 5 spots on the line. It's great for versatility when your plan is to keep OL numbers low in the first place but when you start finding out that some of those guys actually can't play T you run into problems.

anyone watching the SEC championship game right now? BCS standings are gonna get shaken up if Georgia can keep playing the way they are, Houston lost today and Cincy beat UConn

Been watching for the most part. LSU will still pull it out. Georgia should have been up 27-0 early in the game but just dropped TD's and missed a FG. LSU being down just 3 at halftime with 12 yards and 0 first downs was hilarious. Maybe we don't want their OC/OL coach afterall...lol.

anyone watching the SEC championship game right now? BCS standings are gonna get shaken up if Georgia can keep playing the way they are, Houston lost today and Cincy beat UConn

been watching the whole game. if Georgia loses, i think Michigan is guaranteed the bcs sugar bowl

btw, did anyone just see a commercial for vasectomy, saying if you get one done before dec something than you can be entered to win some bengals tickets lol

Houston really dissapointed me. UGA looked amazing in the 1st half, 2nd half was a different story. I watched the 2nd half of the Baylor/Texas game and Baylor is sweet!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it tonight. Why don't we all meet up for the OSU bowl game.

Is that everyones excuse/answer all the time? It really gets kind of annoying honestly. If you're playing D1 schools then thats all that matters lol. Who does Houston have? Just like Boise, they were doing far more with equal/less talent then their opponents. Who did Ohio State beat that was worth a damn outside of Wisconsin?

BTW Houston beat UCLA who was in the Pac12 championship game (yes I know it should've been USC lol)

Also I am reading that Michigan will most likely play Boise in the Sugar bowl, oh man Phil will shit himself if little ole Boise St ends up thrashing mighty Meatchicken lol

Well some of the bowl games are coming together, so lets see who you guys feel are gonna be matching up in BCS games

NCG: LSU vs Alabama (this saddens me)

Rose: Wisconsin vs Oregon

Sugar: Boise vs Michigan

Fiesta: Oklahoma State vs TCU

Orange: Clemson vs West Virginia

Hoping Okie State gets into the title game. Will actually watch a bit if they do. Haven't watched a full non-Ohio State title game since USC-Texas. UF-Oklahoma in 2008... knew UF would win, bet it, didn't watch a single snap. Alabama-Texas in 2009... actually watched most of this. Incredible that Garrett Gilbert didn't end up doing ANYTHING at Texas after coming on strong in the 2nd half of that game as a true freshman replacing the injured Colt McCoy. Auburn-Oregon last year... thought it would be high-scoring so I watched a good bit. Zoned out probably halfway through the 2nd quarter and did something else. Both teams played horrible. Winning a title on a FG at the end was pretty anticlimactic.

I think the fact that Okie State thrashed Oklahoma helps them. I don't like the fact that

Alabama got to sit at home while LSU had to play their way in essentially. I won't watch a LSU/Bama rematch, I would watch a LSU/Ok St bowl game as well.

they were saying that it didnt matter if lsu lost the sec champ game or not, they were still guaranteed the nc game

Oh yeah I understand that, I am just saying that LSU still had to play in another game while Alabama was sitting there pretty much already in the NC game and not even playing for their conference title. I think if you can't win your conference title then you have no right playing for the national title.

Just think if LSU would've lost that game, the SEcheat would've found a way to beat the system and had 3 teams in BCS games (LSU/Alabama/Georgia). I used to be really against a playoff, but after this year and the SEC lovefest I am down for one if it means the SEC isn't crowned NC before the season even begins.