places to eat downtown

AWW$HEEET

DeepWood, Elevator, Columbus Brewing Co., Mitchell's, Marcella's, The Top (Bexley). Milestone 229 is supposed to be good as well, but I haven't personally been there yet. Also, Due Amici is weak/overpriced in my opinoin (I've had better food at The Olive Garden). Edited by TA In Progress
Spelling

The have bison ribs too. :fuckyeah:

Last time I went there and had the bison short back ribs it was a weekday dinner special, and yes, they are delicious. Are they still just a special or regular menu item? One of the few chain restaurants that I really like. Still...mostly a burger joint (even if it's nice and they have good food) and you originally billed it as such when he specifically asked for no burger places.

It's a lot of fun to go to Ted's, then a movie down in the arena district.

Buca di Beppo = Expensive crap. (Martini is a way better Italian restaurant. Spaghetti Warehouse is cool).

Elevator = Rock Filet and Dark Horse awesomesauce. (Around $27 for the steak, $5 for the beer)

Dirty Franks = Easily on my top five list of favorite restaurants. (Couple bucks for a hot dog, couple bucks for a beer, freaking awesome place)

DeepWood, Elevator, Columbus Brewing Co., Mitchell's, Marcella's, The Top (Bexley). Milestone 229 is supposed to be good as well, but I haven't personally been there yet. Also, Due Amici is weak/overpriced in my opinoin (I've had better food at The Olive Garden).

my vote is for Columbus Brewing and Milestone 229.....and not just because my brother owns them :D

Learn to cook

Buy $15 filet from store

????

Profit?

i dont eat out because the food is much better than i can cook... I eat out because I dont have to spend time making it as well as spend time to have to clean up.

Kindof like hookers, i dont pay them for sex, i pay them to leave.

man, i miss columbus. i've eaten at all the places mentioned---depends really on how much you want to spend and what you want to eat----you can never go wrong with hyde park on the cap, or downtown mitchell's on 3rd. i'm a fan or morton's as well. anyone ever eaten at hendke's (spelling)? when i lived in columbus he was the only master chef working in columbus. food has a german theme, but is incredible.

for lunch/dinner (less pricey), i used to love ted's montana grill. plent of sushi restaurants downtown/short north area.

i dont eat out because the food is much better than i can cook... I eat out because I dont have to spend time making it as well as spend time to have to clean up.

Kindof like hookers, i dont pay them for sex, i pay them to leave.

You don't have time to make food? You sit in a restaurant waiting for your food to cook? That just sounds like a lazy excuse.

Ah, this is the one I was thinking of earlier in the thread, the new one on the river front. I really want to check this out. As unbiased as possible, how is it?

Is the construction finished yet?

I haven't been yet.....too busy for me right now. Although they're taking reservations I just haven't been in a hurry to deal with all the people and want to go when I can take the kids to the fountains.

If you go make sure you try the Nehi soda's he has. haha I remember drinking those as a kid. He found someplace out in Indiana that has them and he's having them brought it. I guess he's sold an assload of those because people love them. They're old fashioned sodas made with sugar instead of HFCS. I remember when I was a kid getting peach Nehi with my dad and him saying " you can taste the hair on the peach". :D

marcella's is nice especially happy hour, half off drinks and appetizers, id say chances of getting laid by going there is 70%

martini's very nice place to take your date, chances of getting laid is 100%

Knead is also a nice healthy lower cost place, chance of getting laid is 50%

japenese steak house, nice place for a group of friends, chances of getting laid is low.