New BPA mechanic

Jordyn

So BPA is the worst shop in town? I can only assume that's the case if Phil is working on a car there. Good to know. If I ever get back into racing I will be sure my car goes nowhere near BPA. :dumb:

No shit. I can do that at home without giving them money.:confused:

Be Scott, not smart enough to open his own shop where customers do all the work themselves.

BRB, forming an LLC. :dumb:

Lol fuck that I don't work on cars, I enjoy driving and knowing but the work part, psh I'll pay someone else to do it. Bpa doesn't need me to do anything but talk about bpa. I bring in the $ they make shit go vroom.

Lol fuck that I don't work on cars, I enjoy driving and knowing but the work part, psh I'll pay someone else to do it. Bpa doesn't need me to do anything but talk about bpa. I bring in the $ they make shit go vroom.

So, when is your shit going to "go vroom" at any any respectable speed?

So, when is your shit going to "go vroom" at any any respectable speed?

Well the gto will forever be slow but the race car will be out sometime next year. Hopefully its quick, if not the dissapointmemt will be great.

You and Oil Burner don't want none, go get your "race car" ready.

:fa:

The slow car will break you off rite now. Your the new old Paul, just talk reckless about racing non stop. Except the old Paul would actually race. Rip old Paul :nono:

There a track open tonight ? :fuckyeah:

CUM GET SUM

270/71/670/315 open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Im not paying 20 to get 20 when I can spend 0 to get 20 and that's a 100 percent profit vs a percent that isn't worth my time and seeing as I'm already waisting my time busting you off , that's more than enough charitable time.

270/71/670/315 open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Im not paying 20 to get 20 when I can spend 0 to get 20 and that's a 100 percent profit vs a percent that isn't worth my time and seeing as I'm already waisting my time busting you off , that's more than enough charitable time.

I think MCIR has test & tune tonight until 11pm ?

Pay 20, Bet 50 and still come out 30 ahead of the game.

That might cover the oil you'll consume driving to MCIR & Back.

:dumb: