New BPA mechanic

Jordyn

I think MCIR has test & tune tonight until 11pm ?

Pay 20, Bet 50 and still come out 30 ahead of the game.

That might cover the oil you'll consume driving to MCIR & Back.

:dumb:

I mean that's so far, Ill be at Mopar tonight. I know it's not your scene being a "car" event and all but when you find your manhood please find me. I'm always down for earning quick funds.

i mean no but i mean u cant rev at me at a stop light and not have an impulse...

:lol:

There was a lot of people revving last nite, i didn't understand. 5 foxbodys revved at me and u was cruising in 6th gear:confused:

Keep talking, best feeling if this summer will be busting your ass. Then pull te motor, put it all back to stock and fuck you up even worse next yr

what are you trying to say? You will beat Jones, and demodify your motor then beat again?

270/71/670/315 open 24 hrs a day 7 days a week. Im not paying 20 to get 20 when I can spend 0 to get 20 and that's a 100 percent profit vs a percent that isn't worth my time and seeing as I'm already waisting my time busting you off , that's more than enough charitable time.
yep so true. I think I will be out on a few of these roads tonight.

Keep talking, best feeling if this summer will be busting your ass. Then pull te motor, put it all back to stock and fuck you up even worse next yr
ha ha ha ha ha

• 6 months later...