New rider in Columbus< Westerville>

Disco937

Wassup everyone? I'm Demetrius and I'm new to the bike scene. I just bought a 99" ZX-9 and am looking for some places to get some work done. Need a whole look over..Any suggestions?? Looking forward to hitting the streets with you guys!!!

Hey man.

I'm telling you, check out Cycle Pro. Its on Broad street. Josh does awesome work. Call him at 614-571-7399. tell him Zach Rader sent you, he will hook you up for sure!

I called him and left a message on his voicemail. Thanks for th info....

Hey man.

I'm telling you, check out Cycle Pro. Its on Broad street. Josh does awesome work. Call him at 614-571-7399. tell him Zach Rader sent you, he will hook you up for sure!

Good looking on that shop..I'm dropping it off soon...

I had a 2001 XZ9....Loved it! I'll have to post the pics soon. I have a couple friends in the Westerville area that I ride with often. We're always game to go out even if it's just a quick trip.

I might have a chrome heal guard for that bike...lol For some reason it was an extra part when I got rid of it ;-)

I had a 2001 XZ9....Loved it! I'll have to post the pics soon. I have a couple friends in the Westerville area that I ride with often. We're always game to go out even if it's just a quick trip.

I might have a chrome heal guard for that bike...lol For some reason it was an extra part when I got rid of it ;-)

Lemme know wassup. We can get up sometime...I'm always game.