girl calls mom while being eatin alive by a bear.

Skinner

This is a truly fucked up story.

I must apologize too for my repost. At least I had a photochop of a bearshark

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/12/2011/08/32a7cfb1a3829a3787d1bc1cfab695f8/original.jpg

Edited by das borgen

In a second call, a weak Olga gasped: “Mum, the bears are back. She came back and brought her three babies. They’re... eating me”.

Finally, in her last call – almost an hour after the first – Olga sensed she was on the verge of death.

With the bears having apparently left her to die, she said: “Mum, it’s not hurting anymore. I don’t feel the pain. Forgive me for everything, I love you so much.”

This is so fucked if true.

Who goes fishing without atleast a knife???

Apparently certain Russians. The article said they left a rod and went back to get it. I agree, I never go anywhere except an airport or .gov building that I don't have something!

Major bummer that help arrived 30 minutes later, so close yet so far away. Asshole bears, should at least have the humanity to kill their food first.

crazy!

so does Russia not allow their people have have fire arms? Screw not carrying a fire arm where there are wild bears... with that being said, I have a feeling a fire arm wouldn't do much except piss that bear off.

crazy!

so does Russia not allow their people have have fire arms? Screw not carrying a fire arm where there are wild bears... with that being said, I have a feeling a fire arm wouldn't do much except piss that bear off.

u wrote this comment?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/comment/12/2011/08/f3af244dab851138b38985061f3df0d7/original.png