Anyone need a roomate?

sciongirl

I have a condo that's currently on the market but once this sells, I think I'm pretty much on my own. I'll be going back to an apartment, either with my sister or someone else. Right now, sis isn't looking like a good idea.

So... I'm trying to keep my options open and know whats out there, just depends on my condo selling. I could end up getting a roomate here before it sells or just later on. I guess it just depends...

And if you're interested...

http://www.kingthompson.com/property/details/33305/MLS-211028191/6513-Nottinghill-Trail-Dr-Canal-Winchester-OH-43110.aspx

i dont really want a female roomate... i prefer a guy, just coz... i dunno, they are easier. girls are caddy and sneaky.

but that post does look appealing lol he's a good salesmen!! lol

and if you dunno what i look like i guess thats a chance to take.....

and right now, my sis is giving me 350, including utls so shes been (I think) making it off easy for over a year. I'm not trying to cheat anyone or get more so I'll be fair I just want an honest type person. Figured someone here might know a decent person :p If i just had a roomate to split everything, i could keep my condo.

So... I gotta move :(

Ive got a spare room ive been considering renting out...its maybe 13x13, standard sized closet. Im near easton, quiet neighborhood, driveway parking available, 2 car garage (can fit 2 if i ever get the other side organized/cleaned out. 2 cats, decent size kitchen (for your sandwiches...lol) gutted/remodeled last year, and a huge patio w/ firepit and grill

Ive got a spare room ive been considering renting out...its maybe 13x13, standard sized closet. Im near easton, quiet neighborhood, driveway parking available, 2 car garage (can fit 2 if i ever get the other side organized/cleaned out. 2 cats, decent size kitchen (for your sandwiches...lol) gutted/remodeled last year, and a huge patio w/ firepit and grill

im picky, i need a garage lol but seriously, thanks.

and i really dont know what ill be able to afford but i can tell you now im around 1000 in mortgage alone. clearly, id like to be way below that :)

if the garage is what makes/breaks it, i can park on the right side of the driveway. lol. i havent parked in the garage but maybe half dozen times this year. i just need to get some shelves built to organize everything on the other half

and i was thinking like less than half your mortgage alone for room/utilities.

I get the jokes. And if you don't know Di, then your shit's not funny. Please keep this on topic to help her find a place. The pic's, chicks belong in the kitchen and cleaning shit is weak. She will kick your ass at video games and might know more about your car and sports team than you do.

Good luck Di. If I was still in town, I'd put you up. I didn't know you were getting out of your place. Send me an updated resume. I'll reply with links to some companies that I think might have options for you.

Joe said it, so I don't need to.

Thread has been cleaned up. Infractions have been given, one leading to an auto ban. I'd be happy to hand out more if need be.

Di, Alex on here has a place in Reynoldsburg with his fiancee. They are in need of a roommate, and have a garage spot to offer. I don't know price though, sorry, so pm him (his screenname is Alex)