Fucking kids

Buck531

What did the kids expect? Could have been better if they were smart about it. Snatch up the golf balls then dipset the fuck outta there, but they took too long. If I was the golfer dudes I woulda smashed the car too. The kids deserved it. funny to see them get all pissy and get in the old guys face, the kids should be lucky they didn't catch the end of a club in their mouths

What did the kids expect? Could have been better if they were smart about it. Snatch up the golf balls then dipset the fuck outta there, but they took too long. If I was the golfer dudes I woulda smashed the car too. The kids deserved it. funny to see them get all pissy and get in the old guys face, the kids should be lucky they didn't catch the end of a club in their mouths

Exactly.

Ok, i can understand being pissed.. Those golf guys take there retirement seriously.

It was a harmless prank!

However, He SWUNG THE FUCKING CLUB at the KIDS head!!!!

if he had hit that kid in the head or face.. wow..

Quoted just because I'm in awe thatyou used foul language

It's funny from an immature perspective but if I was doing what those kids were doing, I would have known I was in the wrong in the first place and would not have ran out after the car and got up in those old dude's faces. When they started yelling at the old guys for smashing their RC car, that's when they deserved clubs to the domes. Pick up your car, have a chuckle, and leave. No need to get mouthy with the old people when you were in the wromng in the first place.

It's funny from an immature perspective but if I was doing what those kids were doing, I would have known I was in the wrong in the first place and would not have ran out after the car and got up in those old dude's faces. When they started yelling at the old guys for smashing their RC car, that's when they deserved clubs to the domes. Pick up your car, have a chuckle, and leave. No need to get mouthy with the old people when you were in the wromng in the first place.

+1