Franklin County DUI Task Force will operate a sobriety checkpoint on Sawmill Road

frenchy chan

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/08/26/columbus-dui-checkpoints.html

COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities will conduct two sobriety checkpoints in central Ohio on Friday night.

Columbus police will operate a checkpoint on Refugee Road, west of Hamilton Road, beginning at 9 p.m.

The operation will last until 3 a.m. Saturday.

Meanwhile, the Franklin County DUI Task Force will operate a sobriety checkpoint on Sawmill Road, north of Interstate 270, in Perry Township.

The checkpoint will begin operation at 9 p.m. and continue until 3 a.m. Saturday.

Watch 10TV News and refresh 10TV.com for additional information.

or don't drink and drive?

I'll chose to drive not drink and drive and not drive through illegal search and seizure points. :gabe:

I'm pretty sure they get a lot more people on non-drinking and driving offenses than the do on drinking and driving at these check points.

I wonder if it will be north or south of Hard Rd on Sawmill. I don't want stuck in that mess on my way home.

Likely near the freeway. My guess right by the substation. They will get tons of traffic both ways.

I say exit south, hit Tuller, enjoy the twisties and head down to 33, turn north.

Likely near the freeway. My guess right by the substation. They will get tons of traffic both ways.

I say exit south, hit Tuller, enjoy the twisties and head down to 33, turn north.

I'm driving my company F150 - you can't enjoy anything in that stupid thing.

I'll just take 315 - traffic will be light this late anyway.