So what if Obama is not a natural born citizen?

Just2EZ05

Ive been hearing alot on the news/internet questioning Obamas Citizenship. It seems a easy way to put this controversy to a end is to simply show his real birth certificate. What i dont understand is why he does not do just that. What do you all think the outcome would be if infact they were able to prove that he is NOT a natural born citizen, considering this is one of the requirements that has been respected and followed for most if not all of our countrys history.

What if he was "a dark man from the east" and that would mark the end of days?

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

Thats almost as crazy of a plan as high jacking air planes and running them into buildings, I meen we all know that could never happen.

What if he was "a dark man from the east" and that would mark the end of days?

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT!!!!

No but it is against our laws for a non-us citizen to take office as POTUS..

I agree that he should have to show the godamn thing.. My current belief is that at this point in time, there has been so much controversy about it that even if he shows it to be valid, I would question whether its a legitimate document or not. It would devastate the govt if they realized after the fact that he is in fact not eligible for the office he currently has. The govt would cover it up before removing him from office or admitting that he is not a natural born citizen.

And to your point SAM... If I speed, is it the end of the world.. Answer - NO but if I get caught, I damn sure will get a ticket. Same concept. Law is Law and he should be required to follow it just like the rest.

yeah, and Obobo is planning on something similar cuz he is muslim right?

Im not sure what he is, But i do know he is to radical for me and has to many questionable dealings with people who do not have the best interst of the country on their agenda. The world is a small place these days so does it seem that far fetched?

I can't tell who's joking and who's serious anymore. :(

You're a sheep fucker - not a joke

Im not sure what he is, But i do know he is to radical for me and has to many questionable dealings with people who do not have the best interst of the country on their agenda. The world is a small place these days so does it seem that far fetched?

SRSLY? I mean come on, these are the type of attacks that take place when people cant find anything wrong with the Presidents policies. Same thing happened to McCain, people tried to say that he wasn't a natural born citizen. Surely you can find something better to bash on him about?

SRSLY? I mean come on, these are the type of attacks that take place when people cant find anything wrong with the Presidents policies. Same thing happened to McCain, people tried to say that he wasn't a natural born citizen. Surely you can find something better to bash on him about?

OK

It wouln't matter what he does, He will have a million and one scapegoats to use for his own incompetence, it started day one ??

It didn't take BIG buisness owners a week, to figure out how to combat this plan !! Now get ready to pay for it, like everything else, middle class !!

Take from the Rich and give to the poor ?? ( Never should have said that outloud !! )

Kinda like when I purposley poke a bully in the eye to see if I can start a fight !!

1. Ok here's what we do for now !!! We cancel all paid ins. for salery people. Even if they been with us and we have been able to afford that for 20 years now nomore !!

Fuck them let them pay for cobra !! Right ?

2. Minimize vacation time. noone will recieve over 2 weeks no matter how long you work here !

3. We freeze All pay increses for the next 2 years company wide !

4. We stop matching anything in all 401k plans.

5. We get rid of any long term incentives we had in policy, to deter anyone from wanting to stay more than 5 years !

6. We strong arm all our salery staff into working 6-7 days a week, untill they have a nevis breakdown.......Then .....

7. We hire cheep labor and work everyone short handed, and then we document everything an employee does wrong as to be able to fire when wanted without being stuck with U.E. and rehire cheeper.

The Rich are not going to accept one less dime in thier childrens trust fund this year or take a salery cut, unless forced by law !! :broke:

GM and owners meetings are so uplifting !!