Colo's Classic Car Show 10/9

Nickey4271647545519

Meeting at following location at 8:30 for those of us wanting to park together.

Starbucks at the corner of Sawmill Pkwy and Powell Rd.

9700 Sawmill Parkway

Powell, OH 43065

Date: October 9, 2011

Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Location: Jungle Jack’s Landing and Colo’s Cove at the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium

It's $15 to register, and that also gets you 4 passes into the Zoo. You also get to park in the zoo.

http://www.colszoo.org/events/10-09-11/colos_classic_car_show.aspx

Description:

Cruise into Colo’s Classic Car show at the Zoo featuring your favorite classic, muscle and low-rider cars driving in from all around Ohio. The cars will be parked at the new Jungle Jack’s Landing and Colo’s Cove. Raffle Prizes and Awards will be given. Registration is located at the gate between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. Proceeds benefit the Conservation and Education programs at the Zoo.

http://oi51.tinypic.com/2wmnfux.jpg

Had a good handful of CR members show up last year. Good mix of everything old and new car wise. Over 375 cars parked in the zoo last year.

Edited by wannaraceLS1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I'm going. It is suppose to be 78 degrees this weekend. Maybe we could meet at the shopping center parking lot at 161/33 in front of the tim hortons, just a suggestion.

Doc had a nice meeting spot last year. That's on way to the zoo for almost everyone. So if everyone likes this idea, I'll add this address to the original post. And what time does everyone want to meet up there? We meet there at 8:30 last year.

9700 Sawmill Parkway

Powell, OH 430656669

Doc had a nice meeting spot last year. That's on way to the zoo for almost everyone. So if everyone likes this idea, I'll add this address to the original post. And what time does everyone want to meet up there? We meet there at 8:30 last year.

9700 Sawmill Parkway

Powell, OH 430656669

That works. 8:30 seems early though. Maybe necessary to get a large parking area I suppose. I can't remember when everyone starts to pull in. I was not their last year. I think 2 years ago I was.