Need to rent a dumpster

Rally Pat

There is a difference between getting a list of companies from a search engine, and asking for someone's suggestions on a specific business.

I cannot agree more. If I ask a question on a website like this it is becaue I have already looked places up and want to see if some one has dealt with them in real life.

I guess it is just cool to bust out some smart ass answer rather than be useful right?

I cannot agree more. If I ask a question on a website like this it is becaue I have already looked places up and want to see if some one has dealt with them in real life.

I guess it is just cool to bust out some smart ass answer rather than be useful right?

This is exactly why I love this forum. A bunch of people in the area who have come across good and bad contractors, services, etc.... Google is not always the answer.

I'd like to add that the rules for what goes in the dumpster vary WIDELY depending on who you deal with and how much you use them.

Depending on what you need to toss...that can make a huge difference.

<double spacing so there is plenty of room between the lines>

Yeah but if you could save $50-75 bucks potentially by asking a simple question, wouldn't you?

Isn't that why you get quotes?

Look, we all get wanting to come here and ask peoples opinion on things and appreciate the insight it can offer. I think we are just asking to do it for stuff that it's actually difficult to do on ones own, would take a lot of your ones personal time, has a large effect on ones life or is important. Finding a dumpster company fills none of those criteria. Grown ups can make their own decisions, especially the easy ones.

Isn't that why you get quotes?

Look, we all get wanting to come here and ask peoples opinion on things and appreciate the insight it can offer. I think we are just asking to do it for stuff that it's actually difficult to do on ones own, would take a lot of your ones personal time, has a large effect on ones life or is important. Finding a dumpster company fills none of those criteria. Grown ups can make their own decisions, especially the easy ones.

This is important. You have no idea what is surrounding me needing to get a dumpster. Time is of the essence, and I don't really feel like sifting through a bunch of companies, or bullshit posts, to get some simple information.

So kindly, fuck off.