nOOb here with his B20vtec 91 civic sedan

b20vtec91sedan

your 25 years old and you drive a 91 civic...just saying....

but welcome um clean 91 civic?

I'm 25 and I drive a '97 VW? Shut the fuck up, Paul... go get married or something dumb as fuck. :dumb:

• Downvote 1

Why is your vtec point so low? Hope it's tuned for that..

4500-4800 is good for a car with intake and exhaust. mine is closer to 3000 since it is supercharged. 5000 isn't far from stock.

Edited by 00TypeR
spelling

Thanks for all the welcomes to Columbus racing. Instead of quoting each question one by one, I'm just gonna answer them all in here...

Paul: yes I'm 25 and drive a 91 civic, thanks for catching that. Reason being is there isnt many 88-91 civic sedans in the import scene around Ohio cuz everyone and their mom wants an eg/ek hatch.

Sturg: yes, unfortunately I live in Newark:'( lol. that makes me jdm, right?? Haha jk

Not Brian: vtec is actually perfect where its at. the crossover point is 5250 and most stock vtec's kick in between 5400-5600.

Jones & 87GT: no dyno info but I wanna know myself. It runs low 14's right now but traction at trails seems to be a little issue.. lol. If I put some slicks on it, it would be in the mid/hi 13's.

Alex L: lol. I already know all about your Lexus. But sure ill race you if you put the stock 1jz non turbo in it.. I'm not too interested to race a 2jz swapped Lexus sc coupe with a turbo the size of a Mazda miata on it... Haha. But thanks for the offer

• Upvote 1