right now: sawmill rd closed at hard rd

frenchy chan

I drive that intersection multiple times a day - it isn't bad at all. Arrows for all the turn lanes, plenty of delay between red and green lights. I've never had or observerd any issues there at all.

I'm with Joe. Drive there exert day and have for years. The only issue I ever saw prior to the camera is the left arrows are too short and cars would have to force their way through. No cameras were even needed to fix that. It's just being used to drive revenue. Now if you watch everyone just cuts through parkinglots or traffic stacks up a bit more as people avoid turning left there.

I'm waiting for my payday when I get rear ended there.

I'm with Joe. Drive there exert day and have for years. The only issue I ever saw prior to the camera is the left arrows are too short and cars would have to force their way through. No cameras were even needed to fix that. It's just being used to drive revenue. Now if you watch everyone just cuts through parkinglots or traffic stacks up a bit more as people avoid turning left there.

I'm waiting for my payday when I get rear ended there.

i avoid that area...i go up further north by kroger and cut through the olde sawmill neighborhood...or further south by the ford dealership....i've sat forever at that light before and now that there's a red light camera, i don't want to get caught...they already got my husband :fuuuu:

i avoid that area...i go up further north by kroger and cut through the olde sawmill neighborhood...or further south by the ford dealership....i've sat forever at that light before and now that there's a red light camera, i don't want to get caught...they already got my husband :fuuuu:

I've never waited there either. I see cars stacked up there all the time though. Going straight is never an issue and the left turn wouldn't likely be bad if people would stop way back on the trip sensor vs pulling all the way up right away. It's place so far back that the car that eventually lines up and sets it off doesnt have enough time to make the arrow. Thats poor engineering.

I drive that intersection everyday, multiple times a day havent had an issue. But they did put in that red light camera so im usually pretty careful there now.

As for the accident, my sister bartends at spoonz pub right at that intersection, she said a mother and daughter were in the first car stoped at a red light. The father was on his bike behind them until a drunk bitch came up behind them and just plowed into them all. I heard the girl was so wasted she was laying in the grass and the officers had to literally hold her up and carry her to their car... wow. Hope that guys ok though.