If you have the means...

nochknstrps

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? That is the cowl behind the seats. The motor is in the rear... Sits way lower than the headrest

edit: are you talking about the first pic? that gap is there cuz the comparment door was open. This was when it was still in the shop when we were building it... hence all the open doors and hood.

I almost bought a solid black one with cream interior at the Auto Livery.

It was a 91 I believe. When I test drove it it made a strange noise that didn't sound right. They tried to convince me it was ok.. but I had no desire to pay the repair bills these cars can elicit.

Here she is, the air cooled Porsche, don't see what so great about it, except it's cheap as shit to repair, and I think it might be the only thing in the world as, or more durable than the Jeep I6.

picture.php?albumid=256&pictureid=2416&thumb=1 picture.php?albumid=256&pictureid=2415&thumb=1

I had a sweet pipe buggy. Money hole, but fun as shit to run up to campus in with a picnic cooler full of beer holding the front end down. Fun times....