Who uses E85 on CR?

thorne

I was just curious who all are running E85 on here and what kinda mpg they see on it vs 93.

Car: Subaru Impreza

Flex Fuel: No requires reflash

Fuel Pump: Wally 255

Injectors: FIC900

Turbo: 18g

E85 MPG: 17avg

93 MPG: 19avg

I've had clients tell me they see over 20mpg but I have a heavy foot.

I was just curious who all are running E85 on here and what kinda mpg they see on it vs 93.

Car: Subaru Impreza

Flex Fuel: No requires reflash

Fuel Pump: Wally 255

Injectors: FIC900

Turbo: 18g

E85 MPG: 17avg

93 MPG: 19avg

I've had clients tell me they see over 20mpg but I have a heavy foot.

Back when my old Evo was on E85 with PTE 1000s, a single 255 pump, and a small ass FP white rabbit turbo I only got like 15 mpg on average.

On 93 I got about 23 on average.

I don't know how you are seeing so little difference in MPG.

My injector scaling between the two tunes was over a 30% difference

Audi s4

60lb injectors

255 fuel pump

Ko4 turbos

e85 avg: 15mpg

93 avg: low 20s

I used to DD it with e85, its really no different. Cold starts will be a little hard sometimes but its no biggie. As far as being hard on the fuel system..

.if it can run e10 then you're good.

As far as power, it put down 452 on e85. On 93 I doubt it would make more than 400.

Unless you'd NEEDED race gas, dont bother. Its pretty tuff on your fuel system, not warranted for a DD unless your making 1krwhp IMO

I disagree, On 93 I made 280tq on e85 i made 335 on my old 2.0 motor. Also my cost per mile was cheaper then 93.

Yeah I have to reflash if I wanna switch but I've only switched back to 93 twice in the past year and half. Once for a road trip and the other time because I went on a rally and was not sure if i had enough to make it home.

As for the e70-e85 switch I just run my AFRS a touch consertive and let my fuel trims handle it during the winter. I always turn my boost down anyways in the winter.

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the locations with E85, I just dont want to get stuck with not people to get gas. I rarely going outside of Columbus. But I plan to do a flip switch tune for e85 and 93.

When you flip to 93 after runnin e85 (and vise versa) how do you know the tank/system is completely clean of the other fuel?

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the locations with E85, I just dont want to get stuck with not people to get gas. I rarely going outside of Columbus. But I plan to do a flip switch tune for e85 and 93.

Thorne uses a smart phone app that finds E85 stations.

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the locations with E85, I just dont want to get stuck with not people to get gas. I rarely going outside of Columbus.

Columbus Kroger 7000 East Broad St

Columbus Kroger 1585 Georgesville Dr

Columbus Kroger 3637 S High Street

Columbus Meijer 5030 N Hamilton Rd

does everyone one on here forget that when its cold the motor requires more fuel. wich is why the e85 wich is usually 83 is backed up to 70 percent to richen the motor for cold weather. the computer needs to know nothing the added fuel is taken care of. and yes if u havent figured it out 70 percent dosent support as much power. but do you really need a car set to kill in december, jan, feb,

I have been running E85 for over 2 years and love it! Gas milage isn't the best but the car wasn't built and isn't driven to get good MPG's. I usually average 12-14 MPG's. But its all in how you drive the car.

Kroger is great place to get it because of the fuel perks that are offered with it. The only thing that sucks is they close at 10:30. But the Meijer on 23 is open 24 hours.

When you flip to 93 after runnin e85 (and vise versa) how do you know the tank/system is completely clean of the other fuel?

you can get e85 at the new kroger on sawmill btw, prob the closest station to you