TKO with the 350z.. get in here

V8 Beast

Wow, took CR this long to figure out TKO is a complete fucking asshole. lol All it took was a single thread awhile back (about what stock motors could take large amounts of boost or something) for me to figure it out.

As soon as I saw the thread title I thought to myself, "It's gotta be him." Sure as shit...

So, there ya go TKO. I'm in here hating on you, too, and it's got nothing to do with the 'bandwagon of hate' for you started by this thread. It's because your a moron. Seriously, I almost never have problems with anyone. You're just a jerk who pops off at the mouth. Who knows, maybe in this particular instance you weren't as out of line as Brian thinks, but I'm betting you where due to past experiences with you. However, it's obvious since you've been here you have an attitude problem. Of course, you can't see it, so keep wondering why everyone else is such a dick and you're the only who can 'see the light'. And you keep on wondering until you have no true friends and no lady. :nono:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This douche bag is talking about something that happened years ago, although tragic it is really old news. Im not gonna try to be educated or nice to this guy.

FUCK YOU DICK HEAD AND LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. YOU FUCKING TARDO NEWB.

And no I do not street race or condone it either. Ask the people here what my responses have been when I have been called out.

New or not, I can see why you need to make friends now. It appears that anyone you come in contact with hates your guts.

This douche bag is talking about something that happened years ago, although tragic it is really old news. Im not gonna try to be educated or nice to this guy.

FUCK YOU DICK HEAD AND LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. YOU FUCKING TARDO NEWB.

And no I do not street race or condone it either. Ask the people here what my responses have been when I have been called out.

New or not, I can see why you need to make friends now. It appears that anyone you come in contact with hates your guts.

HI

YOUR CAPITAL LETTERS ARE VERY LOUD

AND YOUR CAR IS SLOW

:dumb:

I was going to leave this all alone in the other thread after my last post in there. However some child called V8 beast and had to take it personal (and try to start an ebattle) . If you guys don't condone street racing then ban people who do it, your hypocrites. Furthermore an element of guilt by association exists here.

I have no speeding tickets and have been driving for well over a decade, its not that hard to obey the law.

What makes me special is I say street racing is bad.

bump.. because I play dirty

Another 350Z owner missed a shift on CR and failed to finish.

everyone who drives a 350z turns out to be a huge faggot.

As a huge fan of the Nissan Z car lineage (particularly the Z32), this saddens me, and makes me want to buy a 350z to try and not suck.

At this point though, I'm afraid of catching some disease that surely must come with purchasing one, some douchey infection in the blood.

As a huge fan of the Nissan Z car lineage (particularly the Z32), this saddens me, and makes me want to buy a 350z to try and not suck.

At this point though, I'm afraid of catching some disease that surely must come with purchasing one, some douchey infection in the blood.

Stick with a z32. Or maybe a 370z?

Met this dude at a bbq, he seemed alright, not a person I'd go out of my way to hang out with but didn't seem like a terrible guy. IDK what's been going on here, but I did notice on the stock motor thread he got shitty with Christian, who I've met at a few Supra meets and is a very easy person to get along with, and that kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not sure what's got you pissed off at life bud, but let it go.

Met this dude at a bbq, he seemed alright, not a person I'd go out of my way to hang out with but didn't seem like a terrible guy. IDK what's been going on here, but I did notice on the stock motor thread he got shitty with Christian, who I've met at a few Supra meets and is a very easy person to get along with, and that kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I'm not sure what's got you pissed off at life bud, but let it go.

Some people have a separate personality for the internet, and I'm not even saying "keyboard tough guy" exclusively. We're talking just two separate people, it's weird shit.