TKO with the 350z.. get in here

V8 Beast

You have been on my forum (yes I said my forum because I love it so much that I just spread my ass cheeks for Anthony in order to claim 2% ownership.. and I think I'm pregnant) for a very short time and make some very large accusations. Don't ever try to disrespect the entire forum again or me by tying my name into things that I or most of the people here do not believe in. If there is one thing Im against its street racing. For those who are a little confused, this guy said that our entire site loves street racing and no one does anything to stop it. The newb has no clue about the rules against it, the people that have been banned, etc.. etc. Don't ask about the other thread as its been deleted for a reason. Just needed to post up a quick message about street racing.

Here's the thing... If you had signed up for my track day, or helped promote it in any way I would have considered you a participating member. I know everyone cant make it but there are plenty of people buying spots anyway, linking it on other websites, and doing their part to give racers a legal alternative. You are just another person on a self made wooden high horse that I am more than glad to set on fire. If you want to be an upstanding citizen then do like I do and lead by example. Give other people an outlet to avoid illegal activity instead of just typing. Take hours out of your day to plan something constructive instead of 20 seconds typing accusations. Anyone can bitch, real men do something about it...

Im not going to ban or delete you because you are new and dont know much of our history. However I do challenge you to do some investigating into the past of this site before making blanket statements. I also want to let you know in advance that playing billy bad ass (as you have done often in your short past here)in this situation probably isn't the best thing for you. Just use this to open your eyes and think a little more before you type. You are on a racing forum with adults that are responsible for their own actions. Columbus Racing, as with all other sites in the world, will have people posting about things they shouldnt. We moderate it and try to give guidance, but as adults we are not in a position to control what they choose to or not to do. If its already done and after the fact deleting it or throwing fits (as we used to) isnt going to go back in time and stop it from happening.

If anything hopefully this thread gets more people to sign up for the track day on 10/7

http://cr-earlyfall11nonseniors.eventbrite.com

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand.

Give a back story if ur gonna assume that everyone knows what's goin on, BC.

Please read before you post.. all you need to know is below and has already been posted. The rest you either do or dont know, its not my place to say.

You have been on my forum (yes I said my forum because I love it so much that I just spread my ass cheeks for Anthony in order to claim 2% ownership.. and I think I'm pregnant) for a very short time and make some very large accusations. Don't ever try to disrespect the entire forum again or me by tying my name into things that I or most of the people here do not believe in. If there is one thing Im against its street racing. For those who are a little confused, this guy said that our entire site loves street racing and no one does anything to stop it. The newb has no clue about the rules against it, the people that have been banned, etc.. etc. Don't ask about the other thread as its been deleted for a reason. Just needed to post up a quick message about street racing.

This thread is about street racing and our stance on it here, not the other thread.