Best b team???

phil

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we walked upstairs and it just felt like a weird dream, I couldn't believe this was actually happening. We went into my room and she just smiled at me and started hugging me. Before I knew it we were lying on the bed and she was grinding on me, so we were dry humping along before she started removing her shirt, then her shorts etc. She pulled the condoms out of her bag and smiled, she opened it and pulled it out, then she pulled down my boxer briefs and started to roll it on. But it was at this point when I was so turned on after she'd been dry humping me for the last 10 mins that I could feel myself wanting to blow my load. It seemed like the longest 5 seconds in my life but I couldn't stop myself any longer, I started jizzing while the condom was half on me and she just looked at me in disbelief, while this was happening I suddenly let out a couple of farts, not on purpose they just came out from nowhere and I couldn't help it. Now she was just like wtf and had a face of disgust. I honestly have never been so embarrassed in my whole life. She asked what the hell was that and I apologised but she just stopped talking to me and put her clothes on, grabbed her stuff then left.

Place your bets tough man.

Maybe you can live vicariously through others until your balls drop and you show up to race legally.

PS: The LT1 is beat dick...

:lol: jones I've been to the track more times more in two years than you have in your life don't come at Me like your car is some track slut. You haven't raced anyone or been to the track in how long? At any point you can come get the big dick. Yes I won't be at track day cause I'll be making $. Do more than be a keyboard warrior. My car has worn out more people than you have miles on your audi. And it maybe a beat dick ltx car to you but Ill go out on a limb and say that Kenny rocks your exspensive camry

:lol: jones I've been to the track more times more in two years than you have in your life don't come at Me like your car is some track slut. You haven't raced anyone or been to the track in how long? At any point you can come get the big dick. Yes I won't be at track day cause I'll be making $. Do more than be a keyboard warrior. My car has worn out more people than you have miles on your audi. And it maybe a beat dick ltx car to you but Ill go out on a limb and say that Kenny rocks your exspensive camry

:dumb:

Have I told you, how much I <3 you lately ?

Like I said earlier, This will be my 2nd 1/4 mile track in 10 years. I'll get worn out by everyone and everything, but still think the 4000 pig can muster some hot german dickings for:

1. LTWunder

2. Phaggytime Smog Machine GTO

3. Majorly broken RX7 Troll

4. Purple shitbox

List to be updated as trolling continues.

Good day

:dumb:

Have I told you, how much I <3 you lately ?

Like I said earlier, This will be my 2nd 1/4 mile track in 10 years. I'll get worn out by everyone and everything, but still think the 4000 pig can muster some hot german dickings for:

1. LTWunder

2. Phaggytime Smog Machine GTO

3. Majorly broken RX7 Troll

4. Purple shitbox

List to be updated as trolling continues.

Good day

our useless banter gets me through the first part of my day;)

and i give you the fact that you WILL beat chris and aj, and i dont know much about the lt1 minus the fact that it "should" run mid/ low 12s, but beleive you me, you dont stand a snow balls chance in iraq against me. dont let these other key board racers fool you, you will get bombed on. but if you beat chris ill give you $10.