Precision Autosports Customer Appreciation Day at Kilkare.

evil8

If you could please let Chris and his brother (who use to own it) that I hope they burn in a fire for there wonderful "customer service".

Two sides to every story, however there is only one side to the facts, of which you failed.

Smaller shop in the Beavercreek area.

Charlie,

Will your car be ready by then?

Maybe, if not I can whup ya with the Buick.

Two sides to every story, however there is only one side to the facts, of which you failed.

Maybe, if not I can whup ya with the Buick.

Please if you know the facts feel free to disclose them, god knows I sure don't know the facts by any means. Every shop has there groupies, so your biased 'facts' should be interesting to hear. Funny that no one from that shit hole of shop has ever tried to seek a membership here. I also know I am not the only one they fucked. Just glad to see I was the only deployed person over seas that was fucked. Good old proud Americans at that shop!

:dumb:

that car went to two shops it should have never been to. First one was a mistake and the second was your fault.

You live and you learn. Problem is the car was problematic before that. And for the money I had in it PRIOR to it go to the third and final shop, I should have had zero issues. It went to that final shop so it could be "fixed" and sold. If I wanted it done right it would have gone out of state. Don't think I don't know what I was doing.

Edited by Dover

You leave and you learn. Problem is the car was problematic before that. And for the money I had in it PRIOR to it go to the third and final shop, I should have had zero issues. It went to that final shop so it could be "fixed" and sold. If I wanted it done right it would have gone out of state. Don't think I don't know what I was doing.

:gabe: