10-1 C&C after cruise

Cordell

Well knowing how things go when I try to do stuff like this, I'm going to do this regardless so if you guys get inspired to do your own cruise, get stuck at work, or just hang out at home, its all good.

I've been hearing about the triple nickel for some time and I want to see it. So I'll be leaving from Cars and Coffee whenever that winds down and heading east getting off 70 as soon as I get east of Columbus. Heading out 204, and over to the 555. I figure I'll follow it all the way till it ends, then loop around to Athens and back up 33. Looks like it'll be a cool day without rain.

I'm open to suggestions, but I want to see this area of Ohio as I've never been out there, especially the 555. Anybody wants to come is welcome, but this is intended to be a fly by the seat of the pants type thing that I like doing. I will be in my Miata by myself, enjoying the scenery. Come along if you want.

Scott I am all for this but my car will not be back on the road till late Saturday early Sunday. If you want to go the 8th I am in

Working next weekend, and who knows how the weather will be as the season starts winding down. I may be up for something else in a few weeks, but we'll just see how things play out.

Well fuck the half ass Ohio weather, I'm going anyway.

So in typical CR style I'll be doing this by myself, but I plan on doing much more of this stuff and a lot less standing in a parking lot so I will be doing more cruises. Anyone who would like to do stuff like this in the future hit me up I'm almost always in for driving.

Scotty, if you decide to cut the cruise short or finish up early, I'm buying the TV today for the hangout and need help handling it (55" TV, about 75 lbs). Loading it at Costco at Polaris and unloading it at the garage. Timeframe anywhere from 3-6 p.m. and should take only an hour. Text me for info: 740-405-5565.

(Just in case you're looking for something to do) :p

Hey, Scott... The "other" Cars and Coffee group hosts cruises and I never thought of doing one until you brought this up. If you know your schedule better, I can post up info on CC&C.net to get more of the regulars involved...

I did a bit of 555 a couple of months ago, when I was in Marietta for business. When the sun is out, not only is that a great stretch of road but the views are beautiful.

I'm in FL now, but we should plan for another C&c cruise...

Scotty, if you decide to cut the cruise short or finish up early, I'm buying the TV today for the hangout and need help handling it (55" TV, about 75 lbs). Loading it at Costco at Polaris and unloading it at the garage. Timeframe anywhere from 3-6 p.m. and should take only an hour. Text me for info: 740-405-5565.

(Just in case you're looking for something to do) :p

Will you be mounting the tv on a wall?