Best flickr account ever

87GT

This is from a haunted house in Niagara Falls The room is pitch black then all the lights come on. In front of you is a car that almost hits you and honks it horn. Then they take your picture :lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Nightmares Fear Factory

LOL, awesome.

I went to a haunted house around the Cincinnati area years ago (not sure if it's still there) in which they employed a similar premise: they did a bunch of shit to scare you and get you running through a bunch of doors, and one door (which was the last door and the exit, though you didn't know it) leads back into the waiting room where everyone is waiting in line to go into the haunted house. So, basically, you are freaking out, screaming, running for your life, and fall flailing and screaming into a room where a bunch of people are looking at you acting like a complete idiot. It was ingenious.

Those are pretty funny. Couple Halloweens ago, we went to a real popular one here in Cbus. After going thru what was supposed to be a particularly scary section, a young homosexual gentleman from the group ahead of us became scared and latched himself to my arm like a frightened child. Did I mention it was just my gf and I? lol After coming out into the open, he looked at me, realised what he'd done, let go and apologized profusely. Everyone around basically laughed and teased the guy the rest of the time. It was pretty funny.