Gold chain

Gold tennis bracelet

Hit girlfriend

Colored motorcycle lenses.

Pimped out lowered 10 year old gixxer 750 with monster stickers galore

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/IMAG0531.jpg

Jaeger bobms

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk57/snowdoc83/IMAG0530.jpg

Sorry this isnt a thread about someone on here...LOLX...JOHN TOOOOK SOME PHAT GIRLZ TO dA FACE 2NIGHT YO! CHRCK THEM PHAT TAITTIES OUT BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FB CREW UNITE!

I think the only thing gayer than this thread is that you were at brothers at 5:30 on a friday.

AfroAmerkcan please. Dont be hating on my baller 1st level seats to the home opener of theeeeeeeeee COLUBUS BLUE JACKETS.

you sittin in traffick at 5thirtes :fuuuu:

me sippin on my sizzors at 5thrites :fuckyeah:

and the DR now has the cold weather needle in and is running like a wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wigggle yeah

Edited by Sturg

I think the only thing gayer than this thread is that you were at brothers at 5:30 on a friday.

A few years back that was the place to pre-party. Empty, not too many douches wanting to fight and cheap drinks during happy hour. Get your buzz on there and go someplace that charges 10 times more for drinks but is actually enjoyable to be at. I don't go out anymore so I'm not sure about now. :fa:

A few years back that was the place to pre-party. Empty, not too many douches wanting to fight and cheap drinks during happy hour. Get your buzz on there and go someplace that charges 10 times more for drinks but is actually enjoyable to be at. I don't go out anymore so I'm not sure about now. :fa:

2 dollar beers at happy hour

AfroAmerkcan please. Dont be hating on my baller 1st level seats to the home opener of theeeeeeeeee COLUBUS BLUE JACKETS.

you sittin in traffick at 5thirtes :fuuuu:

me sippin on my sizzors at 5thrites :fuckyeah:

and the DR now has the cold weather needle in and is running like a wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wigggle yeah

How did you manage to find this website?

• Downvote 2

+1

who the fuck are you?

and a +1 to you sir

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96279

'splains a lot...MJSplats younger fetus that managed to survive the onslaughts coat hangers, horse cocks and parking cones beating against his forehead for 9 months.