Jones mops up at the rental today....

Dr. Apex

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best pass was a 12.1 @ 114, but after looking over my logs some more the car has a lot more in it. Still ironing out some issues from the major reconstructive surgery the car had after the driveshaft snapped but once they are worked out the car should be in the 11's easily. Depending on the weather this may be the last event for the car this year so I might start on getting the issues worked out. Buford will be back next year meaner and hungrier that is for sure.

Oh... and why is my low 12 second car so quiet, has full interior, full stereo including sub-box, A/C, and pump gas? Because street car :fuckyeah:

I have nothing to say. I am enjoying my humble pie.

Moby Dick mother fucker :) lol

No need to eat humble pie my friend, it wasn't a championship race for $$$.:dumb:

Just some friends hanging out. It was good to meet you and your son, I think everyone had a great time!

Your car definitely has some powaz!

Jones beat me and I never raced. Cordell made some funnies, I think there was between 9-17 rapings, I about saw a killing between Brian and Valerie, met the dumbest person known to racing. Oh, and found out jones where's tiny shirts so he can play with his belly button without much effort. I hate you all, u don't know why I make efforts to show ip to these events.

No need to eat humble pie my friend, it wasn't a championship race for $$$.:dumb:

Just some friends hanging out. It was good to meet you and your son, I think everyone had a great time!

Your car definitely has some powaz!

I know Im just messin :). It was good to finally meet you to man.

Hoping to get intake/ exhaust and see what she can do in some cooler weather.

Your hopes and dreams will be a distant memory for you after the November track day, 'cause I'm bringing the Bentley out to put that econo-box Audi of yours in its place.

I'm tired of hearing all this yacking about you "mopping up." The only mopping up you'll be doing November 5th is your mopping up the fluids your pos spewed down the track as it broke running against a real luxojet. :fuckyeah:

Your hopes and dreams will be a distant memory for you after the November track day, 'cause I'm bringing the Bentley out to put that econo-box Audi of yours in its place.

I'm tired of hearing all this yacking about you "mopping up." The only mopping up you'll be doing November 5th is your mopping up the fluids your pos spewed down the track as it broke running against a real luxojet. :fuckyeah:

It's okay Doc, you don't have to be jelly.

See how good it feels after Nov 5th. You'll end up wanting what every Audi owner yearns for.[/QUOTE]

Some one who is into Butt-Hole pleasures as much as Jones?

Is that an offer ? :masturboy:

Never seen Doc so jelly before.

Feeling insecure about that bit ol' 6.0L Twin Turbo 12 cylinder getting violated by a little 3.0L with a tiny s/c.

:dumb: