The Polaris Chase crew.

thorne

I'm referring to both. Once you start working long hours and very hard at your job you WANT to just get the fuck out of that place for an hour.

It's a great company.. don't get me wrong. I've been there almost 10 years. It's just when I was there at Polaris I was running around more than enough and the stress was killer in the line of work that I did.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm referring to both. Once you start working long hours and very hard at your job you WANT to just get the fuck out of that place for an hour.

It's a great company.. don't get me wrong. I've been there almost 10 years. It's just when I was there at Polaris I was running around more than enough and the stress was killer in the line of work that I did.

I'll keep this in mind.

I'm in 3F. Been with them for 16 years. The lot outside the north caf that they built over the old pond doesn't fill until like 8:30 so I always try to hit that. The shuttle sucks. The pervy old drivers are always chatting-up my wife. She's a Chase geek too...in 2A.

2nd floor J wing here, right under you Thorne, hehe. The food's not great but it's far from terrible and it's certainly better than most ~$5 cafeteria's grab-n-go food. Certainly does suck that everything in the building is closed by 4 PM though.

I'm based at 350 McCoy next to St. Anne's but have been working at home for 2 years now.

Hm...my interview is at 370 tomorrow...hoping it goes well...been waiting since last year when paul said the recovery dept was coming end of year/beginning of 2011...i guess my last phone interview didnt go as well as this one since i actually got an interview this time