614streets? wtf did anyone see this on the bullet

Mattsv8

Will would definitely scare them. He would walk out on the porch with a tan blazer, a t-shirt, and boxers on packing heat.

Truth haha, will would definitely come out strapped.

I read something on here or yellowbullet that his house got shot up? Is that true? I mean i can see flying a nazi flag where he lives could get that done... But did it really happen?

Truth haha, will would definitely come out strapped.

I read something on here or yellowbullet that his house got shot up? Is that true? I mean i can see flying a nazi flag where he lives could get that done... But did it really happen?

Anthony confirmed that this did happen.

I never have a problem wit people having their own beliefs just no need to make them public expecially on a huge forum like yellowbullet. Not everyone behind a keybard is sane. And id think most shouldn't see the google info. Cause if he don't live there now some psyco could show up and shoot a inncent person

I agree with everyone here.

1. Will is a good guy and i have had nothing but good help/interaction with him

2. Being racist against Jews is really fucked up

3. Will reminds me of Edward Norton in American History X (Great movie BTW)

1. This.

2. this.

3. This.

I had to read the end of the thread to see if I would have reposted what someone else would have posted.

Surprised the feds haven't knocked on his door after 9-11 for that one. Maybe fredom of speach isint dead yet. Hey I work for some jews and I really can't stand they way they treat the employes so does that make me racist? Example we worked 72 days straight last summmer with 0 days off manditory. Less than 1 day notice for weekend off or working. Horrible ins but its 90 bucks a week. Lowest paid operators industry wide. Just a few.

Surprised the feds haven't knocked on his door after 9-11 for that one. Maybe fredom of speach isint dead yet. Hey I work for some jews and I really can't stand they way they treat the employes so does that make me racist? Example we worked 72 days straight last summmer with 0 days off manditory. Less than 1 day notice for weekend off or working. Horrible ins but its 90 bucks a week. Lowest paid operators industry wide. Just a few.

Some of you should try being on the receiving end.

Who is receiving what??? :D

meh,

i put the shit he is spewing just a small step below being a pedophile. if he was sporting a website about pedophilia, i wonder how many people would be 'cool' with it. never interacted with the guy, never met him, but if that website represents his beliefs, i can tell you i'd rather not even let him hand me a cheeseburger at the mcdonald's drive-thru, let alone be associated with him in any way/shape/form.

• Upvote 1