Whats the cheapest amount of money

Sam1647545489

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam I think u can do it for that if u are just wanting a grudge car. Id like to offer to build said 9 sec engine.

Or I can sell u the forged short block that went 9.90s in the s10 on 225. In a car at 3000 lb should go 9.70s easy I also have a dual plate cheater kit or a big shot nos kit for sale too.

u are 1 fucking cheeky cunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin

your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fuckin sad mate really sad

jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum car racing website that 1

of your faverite places to look at men u lil fuckin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Shut your kunt mouth because I'm about to fukk you up with some truth. I'm going to use some big words that you may not understand so I would advise you to grab a dictionary. I was nothing but nice to you until you typed up that cliche "link between ape and man" comment. I'm sure your "my sh*t don't stink" attitude makes the beta phaggots at the club drool over you. But I know something that they don't. You poop! just like everyone else. Don't think you're special. I understand that you're a sensitive person who's hurting inside, but let me tell you... I'm a hard working citizen. I will not stand for ignorance and intolerance in our already judgmental society. I'm requesting that you drop the act, and admit to what you really are.

A bitchh. I'm not blaming you for being that way. The blame should be put on the white knights who have catered to your every want your entire life.

Ever since the age of 9, I've been abused. People would make fun of me for my slightly larger than average muscles. I've had enough of it, and I don't appreciate your comments about my personality. I'm simply requesting that you treat me as a human being. Under that rough outer appearance, I bet there is a nice, healthy, aesthetically pleasing, heavenly blessed beauty. But no beauty will ever make up for a woman with a negative spirit.

Sam I think u can do it for that if u are just wanting a grudge car. Id like to offer to build said 9 sec engine.

Or I can sell u the forged short block that went 9.90s in the s10 on 225. In a car at 3000 lb should go 9.70s easy I also have a dual plate cheater kit or a big shot nos kit for sale too.

Motor will be pretty close to stock. Its gonna be out of a junk yard. Prices for them vary from 400-700$ for a long block. A cam change and intake change will be involved but I got those parts already for free. Car will be street legal but prolly wont have power steering. Its only gonna have a alt and water pump. It will sport a turbo but nothing bigger then a 72. Stock manifolds. 3 speed auto with a brake. Around a 3.0 something gear to maybe a 3.20 something. Gonna have to play with the gears alil to see what works best. 8,8 rear end. 26" tall rear tire. Skinny in front.

Motor will be pretty close to stock. Its gonna be out of a junk yard. Prices for them vary from 400-700$ for a long block. A cam change and intake change will be involved but I got those parts already for free. Car will be street legal but prolly wont have power steering. Its only gonna have a alt and water pump. It will sport a turbo but nothing bigger then a 72. Stock manifolds. 3 speed auto with a brake. Around a 3.0 something gear to maybe a 3.20 something. Gonna have to play with the gears alil to see what works best. 8,8 rear end. 26" tall rear tire. Skinny in front.

Sounds like a fox body LSX car....

$6000/month Veyron with a small shot will run 9's all day long...................dots..............

Wait, you weren't in the chatbox when someone was talking about buying $100k cars for $500/month... assuming you put down $80k or the loan term is 15 years. :lolguy:

$6k/month won't buy you a Veyron. :gabe:

Twin 76mm* and it made 1200whp and yes that bitch is bad! makes me wanna do a build like that myself :grin2:

I think we are talking about two different motors. This motor was in a tubbed pinto. Had ls9 gaskets, cam, intake. It went 8.80s iirc

I'll take swapped rx7 for 500 alex

Wait, you weren't in the chatbox when someone was talking about buying $100k cars for $500/month... assuming you put down $80k or the loan term is 15 years. :lolguy:

$6k/month won't buy you a Veyron. :gabe:

LOL, nope, didn't see that in the chatbox.

And I'd hate to see what the payments per month would actually be on a Veyron.