Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude did you really just take leave from this thread to remove Lifeguard from your profile?

:lol: fuck yeah he did. He has to go naws up his buttbird so it can run mid 9s.

Note to self, when inserting foot in mouth by talking myself into a corner, just post dumb ass pics and see if it distracts the witch hunt from my dumbness

Note to self, when inserting foot in mouth by talking myself into a corner, just post dumb ass pics and see if it distracts the witch hunt from my dumbness

:dumb:

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/41654/1225864-funny_dog_you_got_it_super.jpg[

He has to be talking about 1/8th mile. Or should I say 1000 Meters BUWAHAAAAAAAAA.

He has to be talking about 1/8th mile. Or should I say 1000 Meters BUWAHAAAAAAAAA.

that was a very stupid...

and

i

remember when i laughed at my own jokes... guess if my daughter worked at dream girls i would have to try and make light of alot of situations also...

that was a very stupid...

and

i

remember when i laughed at my own jokes... guess if my daughter worked at dream girls i would have to try and make light of alot of situations also...

Only British Champions would not like that joke. I'm sorry my sweet little lifeguard.