Call out thread for D42 Nov 5th

Comebackkid

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you talkin bout, phil is smrt, just an oompa loompa, but you can't hold that against him, and don't call him a midget either, makes them mad. Btw prediction, guy on bike races phil, guy on bike wrecks off the line, phil stops, grabs money for winnings and drives away.
  • Downvote 1

What are you talkin bout, phil is smrt, just an oompa loompa, but you can't hold that against him, and don't call him a midget either, makes them mad. Btw prediction, guy on bike races phil, guy on bike wrecks off the line, phil stops, grabs money for winnings and drives away.

you are a faggot fucking twink. plz of yourself.

memories created by fun people. Phil is just a fucking idiot lol

you call me out, you bet money you cant afford, you come at me with a beat dick bike, like its a 1500hp street sweeper, then when i accept your challenge 4x you start dodging the main topic.

DO YOU WANT TO RACE YES OR NO. STOP BEING A BITCH AND FUCKING RACE ME. :doh:

Dear Ringokid,

We already have our limit of retarded trolls on Columbus Racing. Please refain from posting any further fail and AIDS.

Thanks,

All of CR

The troll rifle has a round in and ready to fire....

plz god do it. we can only have aj or his brother. having both is like dividing by zero inside a hadron collider.

Dear Ringokid,

We already have our limit of retarded trolls on Columbus Racing. Please refain from posting any further fail and AIDS.

Thanks,

All of CR

The troll rifle has a round in and ready to fire....

Deal :) ive had my fun.

Oh and phil the main reason i dont wanna race you is the fact that you think a gtp can beat a bike which means you are stupid. Which also may mean you dont have a dime to your name and i dont want to have to go to your parents to collect the winnings.

I would say that you just forget about this and admit that you were being a bit of a dumb ass for calling out a "beat shit pos 1997 honda" before asking any questions or knowing anything about the poster. With your DD GTP.

Oh and phil the main reason i dont wanna race you is the fact that you think a gtp can beat a bike which means you are stupid. Which also may mean you dont have a dime to your name and i dont want to have to go to your parents to collect the winnings.

I would say that you just forget about this and admit that you were being a bit of a dumb ass for calling out a "beat shit pos 1997 honda" before asking any questions or knowing anything about the poster. With your DD GTP.

Wanna race a Summit?

This coming from the guy who is (according to your profile) ceo of troll inc? Please proceed to suck start said shotgun faggot. :yuno:

srsly please leave this forum. i have good fun on this site, call it trolling if you will.

i will state again you trolled the world when you were born.

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/a1856ebd.jpg

i told you id bring out the 600 and give you the hit, you back out, i could walk you with the gtp, you back out, i guess british champeeon tunning doesnt make you a good rider, or give you the balls back up your bs. i know more about bikes than you know about the business you run. yor as dumb as they come and the more you post the more evident it has become. not one person in this thread besides you, would side bet their money on you. i wouldnt even bet on you to beat me and i could lose that race on purpose, but no matter how hard id try to lose, i think you would find a way to fuck it up, then i would owe myself an extra $500. your a joke, next time you call someone out, atleast make it a fuel injected bike, not some boppy ragedy carbed piece of dog shit. i have more money in window tint that what your bike is worth.

that post is full of so much fail im actually laughing at you not just laughing in general. So lets see here anyone in this thread that would put there money on phils gtp over my bike post what you think below.

i told you id bring out the 600 and give you the hit, you back out, i could walk you with the gtp, you back out, i guess british champeeon tunning doesnt make you a good rider, or give you the balls back up your bs. i know more about bikes than you know about the business you run. yor as dumb as they come and the more you post the more evident it has become. not one person in this thread besides you, would side bet their money on you. i wouldnt even bet on you to beat me and i could lose that race on purpose, but no matter how hard id try to lose, i think you would find a way to fuck it up, then i would owe myself an extra $500. your a joke, next time you call someone out, atleast make it a fuel injected bike, not some boppy ragedy carbed piece of dog shit. i have more money in window tint that what your bike is worth.

:popcorn:

that post is full of so much fail im actually laughing at you not just laughing in general. So lets see here anyone in this thread that would put there money on phils gtp over my bike post what you think below.

ARE YOU FUCKING DUMB???

He has posted several times about running you with a 600.... :dumb:

Actually lets just race, loser never posts on the forums again my bike vs your gtp because apparently you can walk me with it. Im not gonna actually race a car for money with my bike because i know whos gonna win and dont take money from the poor.