Update from NTB downtown

TurboRust

I decided the other day after taking the store manager position a year ago, the amount of stress put on my daily life wasn't quite worth the extra pay. Therefore, I talked it over with the wife and stepped down last week, but am remaining the service manager there. I'm on vacation this week and can still help remotely, but as always if you ever need anything don't hesitate to call.

Derek-

232-8881 work

256-4040 cell

Gotta do whats right for you, and the family man. I know exactly what your feeling right now.

^^ This.

Believe me I can relate. FWIW, one of the best spends of a mere $12 I've made recently: It's a very easy read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WphdVLdRL._SS400_.jpg

Derek, I've been thinking on doing the same thing, taking another job for less money to not deal with the stress. Sorry to hear about your work enviroment and hope things get better. I was going to stop by this week to see about getting tire for the wifes car. She has an 07 Chevy Tahoe with the Bridestone Tires (P265/65R18 Diaper A/T RH-S. Was going to ask for your suggestions on what to get her. Good luck and talk to you later.

^^ This.

Believe me I can relate. FWIW, one of the best spends of a mere $12 I've made recently: It's a very easy read.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51WphdVLdRL._SS400_.jpg

So, why don't you list me the 10 things and save me the stress of ordering and spending $12. Im stressed out right, now, with you holding out on me.

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon or one day understand that Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit - are made of

glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life."

-Brian Dyson, CEO of Coca-Cola

"Imagine life as a game in which you are juggling some five balls in the air. You name them - work, family, health, friends and spirit and you're keeping all of these in the air.

You will soon or one day understand that Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls - Family, Health, Friends and Spirit - are made of

glass. If you drop one of these; they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or even shattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for balance in your life."

-Brian Dyson, CEO of Coca-Cola

Good quote.