If you see Jeremy Clarkson walking down your street-what do you ask him?

coltboostin

After a LONG night at LIV Nightclub in Miami, I wake up early enough to catch my favorite cheap-o breakfast on South Beach @ Johnny Rockets. Im still half in the bag with a bag full of food when I see Jeremy Clarkson and James May putz by. I immediatly turn around and yell "James!"- He replies with " Ah good chap-first time someone calls my name standing next to this bloak (sp?) "

Ended up walking from 7th and Ocean to 18th chumming it up with them. I didnt notice chase cams till the corner of 12th First questions-Favortie car for each of them. It ended with talking about El Mickpherson and Kelly Osbore (both at Liv last night).

On my walk back to the hotel, I was thinking of 1000 other questions I'd would have rather asked Jeremy or James. What would you have asked?

Omg jp you are the coolest guy ever. Ohhh Maaa gawwwd

Too bad I don't know or care who both of these choads who you were gargling their nuts were.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ELFl2_1q7DI/TObn1HnV2fI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/5JkvAtpbv7k/s1600/Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

I am more concerned thinking about what I would say to JP if I ever met him. To be in the vicinity of JP would be overwhelming...I just don't know what I would say...

JP>Jeremy Clarkson

your not missing much. he is a tan version of steve 2point slow, except my attitude, but better