Audi A4 parts for trade/sale

silverhatch

Due to my husband becoming disabled I can no longer afford our car. If you want to trade some parts before it goes back to the bank let me know.

05 B7 A4 2.0 L

Hid headlights

Nav unit

Front center armrest latches- has been replaced by Audi

6 disc cd player

Homelink unit

Autodim rearview mirror

Good 6speed trans

Anything else..ask. this car is loaded. I hate to see it go but someone should get the good parts instead of the auction.

I also have brand new Hawk back solid brakes.$35.00

Winter floor mats $65.00

RL- Our HID are bi-xenon adaptive headlights. You would have to the whole headlamp assembly to interchange with ours, I believe. I have no idea about the Nav unit either. You are welcome to come check it out, if we still have the car.

V8- The homelink is light gray. Do you have a replacement to swap out with ours? If so, probably $60.00 would work.

Wnaplay- The rims are 5x110. They are the stock 5 star. I do have 5 of them, one is brand new. The interior is black and gray.

Rob,

The swap to Xenon's is not nearly as easy as one might imagine.

Especially if they are the adaptive (steering) ones. Many harness plugs either don't exist or have to be put together to mesh the steering & other inputs to the controller ect.

All the wiring that goes to the sensors to the wheel wells... ect. ect.

A way bigger job than it sounds.

Paul- He has had 3 back surgeries and is scheduled to have another one soon to have a spinal cord stimulator implanted to help control the pain. He can hardly walk, can't sit for long, can't stand for long, can't drive which is what he used to do. He applied for SSI 10 months ago but still nothing so we are losing the car. I guess next it will be our house if his case doesn't get approved soon.

Not to get to far off thread topic but I was declined because they said I wasnt following through with treatment, despite the fact I have had all 7 surgical procedures suggested by my dr.s, been to every visit except for 2 which I couldnt physically make it to, every PT session, and everything else. They said I am supposed to live a sedentary lifestyle now, which is fine if they can get me to the point where they either control my pain permanently without trying this or that, or set me up with every thing a disabled person needs to be mobile at any given time based on his condition on any given day and at any given hour. Whos going to hire someone that has to call off every other day because he cant make it into work?

Sorry for the rant, back on topic.

Rob,

The swap to Xenon's is not nearly as easy as one might imagine.

Especially if they are the adaptive (steering) ones. Many harness plugs either don't exist or have to be put together to mesh the steering & other inputs to the controller ect.

All the wiring that goes to the sensors to the wheel wells... ect. ect.

A way bigger job than it sounds.

:(

I thought the wheels where 5x112 but I went on discount tires to verify and they said they were 5x 110 so I thought I was mistaken.

No workers comp. He had short term disability but that ran out a long time ago. It sucks. We went from doing decent to living on food stamps and not being able to pay our utility bills let alone a car or house payment. We had savings but its gone now.