I've reached the end of CR...

CRed05

I never see it. Because I'm far more win over the majority of you. I simply hit "New Posts" whenever I visit.

EVEN WHEN YOU HIT NEW POSTS YOU STILL SEE IT

http://i640.photobucket.com/albums/uu130/oh8ti/rage_face-3.jpg

Yup, that's how I got there.

negative jason..if uve hit new posts and youve read everything in thrre and nothign else has posted.. yea i see it often...multiple times a day lol

Negative right back to you ghost rider, I just did it and it popped the screen up.

Click new posts and then open up each thread, then log off, sign right back in and hit new posts, either there has been new posts and it shows them or that screen pops up.

Wtf are some of you talking about?! If you hit new posts, say it gives you 2 pages of new posts. When I get to the last new thread/post, I read it, then I change to a new site or close the window. I dont need to be told there are no new posts cuz I just clicked on the last one. I dont get a page telling me, "Hey dipshit, we just showed you all the new posts. What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Or, maybe I just dont check every 5min for a new post, so I never get to see that page. :gabe: