Fri 11-11-11 Party @ Dox Place

Doc1647545523

Well, not exactly a party, but the place will be open for your use at 8:30 p.m. The hangout needs to close by 2 a.m. because I've got to meet early Saturday to transfer the truck to the new owner.

A group will be meeting at Nova for seating at 7 pm or slightly later if you can't make it at 7. Nova is at 5 N. Sandusky Street in scenic downtown Delaware. Dinners run $10-$15, sandwiches slightly less. You must post to this thread if you want to eat with the group at NOVA. Although it's casual, it's not easy for them to pull up more chairs to accomodate extra diners.

Heated garage will be open for your use if you want. Please post if you need that so that I can have it ready for you. Wipe your feet twice before re-entering the office please (people lay on the floor sometimes, and they don't want to do that on your dirty footprints!)

Bring MW3 if you have it. I now have 4 fully operational controllers for your gaming pleasure. :p But if you have a fave, bring your own. Bring a favorite DVD or blu-ray and if the gamers will give up the TV, we'll figure on choosing a movie after 10 or 10:30.

Address: 320 London Road, Delaware, 43015 (The Howald Industrial Park) Come in the front door of Building 100. Call me if you can't find the place. 740-405-5565

Edited by Doc

I will be up after I visit with my wife's grandpa, so no food for me. I would imagine getting up there around 10 or so.

Anyone up for a movie tonight? I have a small collection of good car stuff, including the original Vanishing Point if anyone is interested.

I think he has a 360.

It's great it's walking distance from me but at the same time, I enjoy my drive to each meet every weekend. lol Maybe, I'll just drive around Delaware a couple times then stop by. ;)

This works out perfectly. I just need to go out for a bit until my gf falls asleep watching her shows and I can come back home and play my new game. lol

Doc.......

I had wedding to go to today.....

Any chance of you helping me come up with a good excuse to skip out on the wedding and come up to hang out???????

Please Advise!!!!!!!!

I can give you a doctor's excuse ....... would that help? :)

I had wedding to go to today.....

Any chance of you helping me come up with a good excuse to skip out on the wedding and come up to hang out???????

Tell them you got a mean case of the herp and you have to go into the hospital for a penicillin drip.... or if this is an excuse to your other half I would highly suggest against that unless you never want to go to any weddings with her again.

It's an XB360. How about we figure on gaming early and then a movie after Scott arrives after 10? I've got all the F&F in blu-ray, plus Gone in 60 Seconds, but I'd say bring your movies and then determine what the majority want to see. There's of course just hanging out, piddling around in the garage, and foosball for those who don't want to watch a movie.

Non-alcoholic drinks are provided (you don't need to ask, just help yourselves).

Nova at 7 - 7:30 is good for me. I'll need to know a total for the reservation. If you don't post here and let me know you're coming, you're on your own trying to get seating at the restaurant.

We'll figure the hangout doors will open at 8:30.

NOVA: 5 N. Sandusky Street, Delaware, OH ($10-$15 meals)

You're welcome here, Robby. It would probably do everyone some good to meet face-to-face and realize that you're all good people. Good people can screw up and post stupid stuff, but I think you're all men enough to get over it and realize that it's not going to hurt anyone to overlook someone's shortcomings and tolerate each other's differences, sort of the way civilized people do.

At times CR begins to look like Lord of the Flies Online. Yeah, I know, the OG's explained it to me that that is just how CR has "always" worked and that's what "makes it great." Okey-dokey.

You're all welcome at my place, and there isn't going to be any rumbling unless you want to rumble with me. And I don't fight fair. :p